Cheers Joe. You fixed all my problems
Cheers Joe. You fixed all my problems
That's correct Joe.
I decided to ditch the re-code anyway. Not worth it.
Well, I meant more of doing something like spacesocket does for myBB just that we do it for IPB/vB
I am fine.
I wrote spacesocket.com WHM integration too ... is possible for any forum ....
lol, not quite ...
I didn't change mybb at all, hosting.php is a seperate script based on mybb's portal code, and all the settings are in the database ( entered right there in admin during development ), you can edit them right from mybb admincp, it's had some other mods on it too, like allowing moderators to login to users cPanel accounts when they post in support implemented with mybb plugins ... the beauty of mybb is never having to actually hack it, just work with the tools it provides ...
1) Fixed prefix bug with p2h
2) Removed current theme from change theme in client cp
3) Changed IP insert to DB when account is made successfully not whenever
4) Emails say package name instead of backend. This includes suspension and signup
5) Fixed the users page template cut off
6) Added Style Edit in ACP
7) Search feature added to users. Works with username, email, domain, package.
8) View client added.
9) Added custom reason suspension
10) Added unsuspension with custom reason
11) Added termination with custom reason
12) Email the user added in manage users
13) Staff accounts with permissions added
14) Changed domain link on users to blank page
15) Import WHM Accounts Fix
v2.4 Has been released!
- Server Status Page (exec, shell_exec not needed!)
- SMF & phpBB 2 added to Post 2 Host
- Full support system. Tickets and Knowledge Base
1) Fixed P2H Signup Posts error for phpBB and vB
2) SMF added to the Post 2 Host Forum List
3) Update news loading. Works with localhost, and external
4) Once news is loaded, it's remembered until next login.
5) phpBB 2 has been added to the forum list
6) Change password feature in admin cp added
7) Added normal sidebar. Client Login, IP, Support Area, Server Status Added 8) Server status page made. Uses WHM Data.
9) Added specific options for server status page in ACP. Enable disable most things.
10) Updated TinyMCE to latest version
11) Fixed errors for main area
12) Globalised error functionality. System applies for all startup types.
12) Improved error system. Cleares error once shown once.
13) Changed TinyMCE system. Custom bars can be set.
14) Can't use the same forum usernames on different accounts.
15) Email send to user/admin on deletion from client cp
16) Full ticket system added. Guest tickets can be enabled/disabled
17) New CSS Styles Added. cpborder, title, memberbox, textbox.
18) Manage users page edited to new styles
19) News loading switched back to PHP
20) Full Knowledge Base added. Ability to add categories and articles.
I'm having a break
What does this mean? Well v2.4 will be the latest version you'll get for quite a while.
Will you return?
I honestly don't know, I've got too many commitments to carry on as fluent as I did before.
Bug Reports (Hey BTW)
Long time no hear? Ey.. Well I'm back posting a message because I may be able to work on a newer version which will eliminate the current bugs. After several reports of it being quite buggy I wan't everyone reading this to flock to the forums and post any problems they may have. Unfortunately, it probably won't add any more features. I hope everyone understands that I did my best to include everything I think it needed in 2.4 to the supurb standard I try to follow. Due to it's only me developing some problems may slip through. PLEASE post any bug reports here: Forums
holly crap, Jonny's back hope to catch you on msn sometime son too.
Full-service digital agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona - iBright Development
Glad to see your breathing still KwiX-Host wishes you well and hopes you'll be able to come back in the future.
On my own personal note: Can't wait to see what bugs you'll be fixing
I'm right now using it, and i'm totally loving it! It's fairly simple, but clean as no other (Most scripts have more bugs than the dark corner of my room )
But what's missing from this is what everybody has been asking, the billing module, lol.
I love your script =D In fact, i'm going to try and put the link on my sig (try, because i'm confused by vB's signature system).
(\__/) Sup, recoil bunny here.
(='.'=) Where the ---- was Decker?
(")_(") I'd recommend TheHostingTool!