+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

Cross Industries Schmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud of
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billing system? Ticket system?
    Either would greatly improve popularity as well.
    Sean Marvin Cross Industries - Affordable technology solutions Glacier Host - Affordable Web Hosting Services
    E-mail: contact@x-ind.com Phone: (843) 879-8293 Hours: Weekdays, 8AM-6PM EST; Saturday, 10AM-5PM EST

Muffin <3 Erizo is just really niceErizo is just really niceErizo is just really niceErizo is just really niceErizo is just really nice Erizo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does have a Ticket System
    (\__/) Sup, recoil bunny here.
    (='.'=) Where the ---- was Decker?
    (")_(") I'd recommend TheHostingTool!

You're not safe. Zombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond repute Zombie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it has a ticket system, and why in the world would a billing system be added to Cp Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager let me point out the Free host. So why would a billing system be needed
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    ... the cake is a lie.

Super Moderator hamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to all hamster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice because most free hosts have paid upgrades Maybe it could be coded as a addon module to cP Creator...

Cross Industries Schmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud of
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hamster gets my point I think. What if your an ad-supported host with the option to pay monthly/yearly to have the ad removed?
    Sean Marvin Cross Industries - Affordable technology solutions Glacier Host - Affordable Web Hosting Services
    E-mail: contact@x-ind.com Phone: (843) 879-8293 Hours: Weekdays, 8AM-6PM EST; Saturday, 10AM-5PM EST

Kicking your a$$ fnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nice fnixws's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thinks its possibly more work than he wants to do at this stage

The Hosting Tool JonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to all JonnyH's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback. Like said, it does have a ticket system. It may be pretty basic in terms of other systems out there but like said, it's free and it isn't a dedicated system. It's their so hosts can use all these feature in one package. All the users are in one place and it's ease of use.

Commenting on the billing system. I've basically included now everything which I wanted to. Multi server, hidden packages. Maybe include package groups at some stage. If I have the time I will release it as a module on a new version. The current system has enough flex to run a billing system but, it would need extra work. Quite a few hours put into it. As you can imagine there can't be any room for errors in a paid system.

If you want to test the new version 2.5 send me a PM!
    ~ The Hosting Tool ~ cPanel WHM/DA Support! cP Creator Importer! Post 2 Host! Fully Automated! ~ thehostingtool.com

Kicking your a$$ fnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nice fnixws's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ---- sorry man, i was gunna upload and test tonight, i didnt get time.

EDIT: Cant freaking upload it anyway... FTP connections just die out, Webdisk does the same. File manager just sux wont overwrite the files when you unzip....
    Last edited by fnixws; June 3rd, 2008 at 06:50.

Junior Member Bidu is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny` View Post
    If you want to test the new version 2.5 send me a PM!
    Hello Jonny', i'ld like to test. I sent a pm for you. Thanks a lot!

The Hosting Tool JonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to all JonnyH's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replied. Thanks for the intrest.
    ~ The Hosting Tool ~ cPanel WHM/DA Support! cP Creator Importer! Post 2 Host! Fully Automated! ~ thehostingtool.com

Junior Member Bidu is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it. Thanks. I sent a question. Regards

Jonny', would you like to create translation at this excellent script? I need for the translation, but isn't language file this will be very hard. Each update I must translate the every files. This is too much.

If you didn't create this, I do it. Will do you use it, but if I create the language file?
    Regards
    Last edited by Bidu; June 8th, 2008 at 03:28.

Muffin <3 Erizo is just really niceErizo is just really niceErizo is just really niceErizo is just really niceErizo is just really nice Erizo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jonny, any eta on the release of 2.5? I'm just waiting on it to open my free host

And would it be possible to add more client control? It only has suspend/terminate/email, would be nicer if you could like change plan, validate (if they can't validate their email), upgrade option (for them), and the likes? Ad-Supported? Paid plans? LOL xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erizo View Post
    Jonny, any eta on the release of 2.5? I'm just waiting on it to open my free host

And would it be possible to add more client control? It only has suspend/terminate/email, would be nicer if you could like change plan, validate (if they can't validate their email), upgrade option (for them), and the likes? Ad-Supported? Paid plans? LOL xD
    Why didn't I think of those ideas? I guess I'll put it back and include those features.

I would say roughly a week or so. I would like to test it prior, so it could be longer.

Regarding language, I should of done it at the start but it would of seriously slowed down dev time. At this development stage, there won't be language. Sorry.

Super Moderator hamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to allhamster is a name known to all hamster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say Jonny, have you ever considered "hiring" open source devs to help you with this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww.... i dunno if i can wait that long >_< I guess i need to wait xD Because it does have some very needed features (the 2.5 version) that i want

+ Reply to Thread