Just to add to this, I've only had one offer come on guys!
Hi. I am currently looking into working for a web hosting/web design company. The following is what I can offer to the company willing to take me on:
If your too busy to keep everything updated, then this could help you alot. I am willing to work in nearly and environment, including forum maintenance and online website maintenance. Wether it be updating scripts, script installation, mods/theme installations etc.
This is usually a main benifit for free webhosts. I am willing to work within a team creating accounts manually via WHM, then using the forum's PM system (or email, whichever is prefered) to deliver the login details etc to the member.
- This is where I can work within your forum (MyBB/vBulletin/IPB/phpbb3 ONLY) posting support and also advertising your services via any forum you specify.
- I can work on your support software, answering and resolving support tickets, and also via Live Support systems.
- I can work within a forum, wether it be running the forum from Administrative rights, or to basic moderation. Please note I will only be willint to work on a board which is fully established (nothing below 4months old) and must be running either MyBB/vBulletin/IPB/phpBB3.
The following websites I am willing to work on:
- Free/Paid webhosting sites
- Free, forum run webhosting sites
- Webdesign forums
- Tutorial/support forums
- Support Systems
- Email support
I am welcome to any offer and can be contact via the following methods:
MSN Messenger: me[@]adzp.co.uk
Google Mail: email@example.com *this is a last resort if you can't get me on my @adzp.co.uk email address. Although if you prefer this then feel free to. I check this daily from PC and mobile phone*
Private Message: Use this forum