Thread: ProScript.Org - Start Your Own Free PTC Site Right Now

Senior Member aghotbi is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool ProScript.Org - Start Your Own Free PTC Site Right Now

ProScript.Org

Ever imagined running your own PTC website for FREE?

Well, the guys at proScript have made it possible in three steps.

Create PTC -> Customize It -> Complete It!

Using top technology, our innovation powers thousands of PTC websites across the internet. Run your own PTC or simply check it out, and to make it more real you can purchase addons which cost cheaper than a PTC script commercially!

Our script was designed by us, using custom technology we can power millions of PTC with a server cheaper than house rent!

We have many reasons to choose us from other sites. Here's some.

Fast
    . Super speedy. Don't worry, we take a complete opposite approach from other hosters because when we upgrade our server, your upgraded too.

Secure. Our script is extremely secure (Probably the most securest you'll find) We have some masters developers to update the script anytime of the day.

Simple. We use easy Web 2.0 development so you can always fit into new environments when you feel like it, All in one click.

Reliable. You'll always be secure by us and by our script. You won't have to be troubled about a poor site again.

Popular. We're all over websites and search engines, And as we grow people will share the successful services we provide.

Effortless. We release new versions, even those hosted by us. And if you want to upgrade, you can with a click in your admin panel.

If you need addons to your PTC website we can offer many things such as Domains, Custom Service, vBulletin Integration, SSL Certificates and More Capabilities.

The Hosting Tool JonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to all JonnyH's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not once you didn't explain what PTC is. I'm interested into what it is.
    Can you explain?
    ~ The Hosting Tool ~ cPanel WHM/DA Support! cP Creator Importer! Post 2 Host! Fully Automated! ~ thehostingtool.com

FWS Addict david432111 is just really nicedavid432111 is just really nicedavid432111 is just really nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny` View Post
    Not once you didn't explain what PTC is. I'm interested into what it is.
    Can you explain?
    It stands for "Paid to Click".
    Don't really have anything to post here...

The Hosting Tool JonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to allJonnyH is a name known to all JonnyH's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fair enough.
    ~ The Hosting Tool ~ cPanel WHM/DA Support! cP Creator Importer! Post 2 Host! Fully Automated! ~ thehostingtool.com

freezoka.ws TSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, how does the person running the PTC make money off of this? I know the users get paid for clicking, so does the owner of the PTC site earn a percentage of that, too?

FWS Addict david432111 is just really nicedavid432111 is just really nicedavid432111 is just really nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSO View Post
    Now, how does the person running the PTC make money off of this? I know the users get paid for clicking, so does the owner of the PTC site earn a percentage of that, too?
    Advertisers pay the site have there ads shown and when users click they earn money.
    Last edited by david432111; August 8th, 2008 at 06:58.
    Don't really have anything to post here...

Member labyrinth is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoa thanks for free ptc scripts, I've curious where did they install it from? moslty I didn't see link back so I don't know which ptc script they get it from or mostly are paid software?

btw do you have screenshot how ptc web template look like? mostly I see two type of it.

ps. oh you didn't only given out ptcs scripts but also "ptc hosting" XD nice unique idea.
    Last edited by labyrinth; August 8th, 2008 at 20:21.

freezoka.ws TSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will signup then. Thanks!

Junior Member gerbrandpetersen is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BuxHost

Found a site called BuxHost. They offer their all-in-once solution for starting your own PTC business that includes the PTC script, domain registration, hosting and technical support. Seems to be legit to me, although I have no experience with it.

+ Reply to Thread