+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspended Page Generator

Bullah Dan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud of Dan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Internet Explorer Suspended Page Generator

So many times, as a hosting provider, I have almost felt sick from looking at the default cPanel Suspended Page that shows up instead of a website that is suspended. Itís horrible. I am sure there are others out there that feel the same.
    This is what prompted me to design a small piece of software that will assist you in designing an attractive and informative Suspended Page design for your hosting service.
    No HTML or CSS knowledge is required, as the script already contains these. All you will have to do is answer a few questions.

Download:
    Click Here

Runs direct on your DeskTop. No Installation involved.

TaTa

ps - I was told to post it here.
    Dan O'Riordan
    Author of 'The Everyday Idiot's Guide to Web Hosting'.

Kicking your a$$ fnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nice fnixws's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad man

Should add a field for adsense code.
    Made a quick page with it using default, added adsense. http://fnix.ws/suspended.page/

What u make that with?

Bullah Dan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud of Dan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnixws View Post
    Not bad man

Should add a field for adsense code.
    Made a quick page with it using default, added adsense. http://fnix.ws/suspended.page/

What u make that with?
    Cool. Will add that for the next one.

Did the top border not work for you? It worked fine for me when testing.
    Dan O'Riordan

Kicking your a$$ fnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nicefnixws is just really nice fnixws's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt notice, perhaps i entered it as white.

Im Da Man! DanTheMan is a jewel in the roughDanTheMan is a jewel in the rough DanTheMan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice, it's 31 steps long though...
    My-FreeHost is a great new post2host I found!

Jay Street iBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond repute iBrightDev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    danno, great idea, but, to many steps. can you shorten it up a bit?
    Full-service digital agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona - iBright Development

You're not safe. Zombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond reputeZombie has a reputation beyond repute Zombie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would also be a good php script ;p
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    ... the cake is a lie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id probly combine all the color steps into 1 page.
    Same with the borders.
    Maybe even include a thumbnail type preview as you change the colors.

Cross Industries Schmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud of
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it, thanks. I just used it. The CSS portion could use a bit of work. Though, I like the user-interface. Maybe shrink to 1-5 steps though?

My Suspension Page: http://alpha.x-ind.com/suspended.page/
    Thanks to Dan, of course.
    Last edited by Schmarvin; November 3rd, 2008 at 21:59.
    Sean Marvin Cross Industries - Affordable technology solutions Glacier Host - Affordable Web Hosting Services
    E-mail: contact@x-ind.com Phone: (843) 879-8293 Hours: Weekdays, 8AM-6PM EST; Saturday, 10AM-5PM EST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries mate.

I will not be making any more versions of this. I am working on something else that is taking up all of my time. Also writing an ebook on the Hosting Industry, which will outline the scams, the good, bad, ugly, the secrets and so forth.
    Dan O'Riordan

Bolded! Volt.Networks is just really niceVolt.Networks is just really niceVolt.Networks is just really niceVolt.Networks is just really nice Volt.Networks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Dan,

Great tool but my security software reported it as a threat. Listed it as: Event" "Program Library Injection"

It still worked though. Just thought it'd be nice for you to know.
    VOLT NETWORKS
    http://voltnetworks.com
    Shocking the World Wide Web
    Contact Us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt.Networks View Post
    Hey Dan,

Great tool but my security software reported it as a threat. Listed it as: Event" "Program Library Injection"

It still worked though. Just thought it'd be nice for you to know.
    Hi mate.

I can guarantee there are no threats in that software. No spyware, adware, viruses, nothing.
    Dan O'Riordan

Bolded! Volt.Networks is just really niceVolt.Networks is just really niceVolt.Networks is just really niceVolt.Networks is just really nice Volt.Networks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hi mate.

I can guarantee there are no threats in that software. No spyware, adware, viruses, nothing.
    Yes, I was quite sure of that already. Just wanted to let you know in case you ever get around to reworking it.
    VOLT NETWORKS
    http://voltnetworks.com
    Shocking the World Wide Web
    Contact Us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt.Networks View Post
    Yes, I was quite sure of that already. Just wanted to let you know in case you ever get around to reworking it.
    No worries mate. Cheers.
    Dan O'Riordan

Junior Member V1T4L is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    So many times, as a hosting provider, I have almost felt sick from looking at the default cPanel Suspended Page that shows up instead of a website that is suspended. Itís horrible. I am sure there are others out there that feel the same.
    This is what prompted me to design a small piece of software that will assist you in designing an attractive and informative Suspended Page design for your hosting service.
    No HTML or CSS knowledge is required, as the script already contains these. All you will have to do is answer a few questions.

Download:
    Click Here

Runs direct on your DeskTop. No Installation involved.

TaTa

ps - I was told to post it here.
    Hello Sir Dan

your link is dead, now

can you fresh it ( reupload )

dead link : http://danriordan.net/software/Suspe...eGenerator.zip

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread