The best option according to me of getting customers is to contact with the web developers and web development companies because most of their customer don`t have enough knowledge about the hosting and they prefer the suggestion of the developer.
Content or product is the king, one customer will bring another one to your site. And you should persist in propagandizing your site.
I've been in the hosting business for several years now, and I find that good customer reviews are the best way to get customers.
Can agree with previous post.. you can deal with your customers and ask them to review your service in different review web sites.
I believe that it should be closed by Mods here!
I use a mix of forum ads, paid ads and adwords. The best form of advertising is without a doubt word of mouth though. To get this you must offer exceptional services though.
I have a couple of suggestions that might help you though.
1. Take that "Grand Opening" out of your signature. When people see that you are brand new they are a lot less likely to trust your services and give you a shot.
2. On your website, at the very bottom there is a lot of empty space. That needs to be fixed, filled up or removed.
3. On your website, in the header you have slider images setup but only one image in the slider. If you're not going to use the slider, remove it. You also must finish the one slider image you have now and fill it in with information about your most popular or most affordable packages.
4. The links in your header go straight to your WHMCS order pages. You MUST remove that and build some pages that give the visitor information about your packages before they will even think about buying from you! The way you have it setup now you're basically saying "Here it is, buy it", which obviously isn't working!
5. Your "About" page gives a lot of information about the datacenter that your server is hosted at but, it says very little about you! You need to give the user information about your company, not another company!
Anyway, if you do this I can almost guarantee you that you will start getting new clients!
Although this thread might be old and some are asking to close it, but I guess the reason why it is still open for posting its because the topic concerns everyday living. As a seller of domain, this thread is useful, as for the creator of host and domains, this is also useful. Why? Simply because its gives us the chance to exchange ideas about good selling strategies that will make our company stays in business. Strategies to with customers and to sell products and domains. I just hope that someone will start a new tread related to this topic again, so that old threads will not be an issue anymore
Last edited by aimiez; March 4th, 2011 at 19:54.
Nice post. excellent about how do i get customer for my business i think it's too help full for me.
I suppose the forum signature can be very useful to get customers..
BTW, the thread is two old..
Mods, why not to close it.
Just post in different forums and try to make back links.
SEO of your website is best thing but I am afraid it is slow enough, if your website is top of the pages in search engines you would definitely get more customers.
The lack of new discussions makes me posting up in the old threads.
May tell we completely agree about providing professional quality makes better marketing. The low prices are nothing compare to the quality, when people really wanna have it they will pay for it. Good forum ab blog promotion also helps. As well as direct marketing via representatives.
Start you hosting with hosting your friends and their friends. That is the best way. If they like your services they will reffer other people to you as well then you increase your circle and take interest some advertisement stuff
The best way is to search Google for relevant search terms, and post your link in the directories and forums on the first page (as these are the most popular).