Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there anything like this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there anything like this?

For someone who spends alot of there time online during the day and visits alot of different websites... is there a ad company service that has something like a program you would install that puts a frame in your web browser, that would have CPM ad in it, that changes everytime you change to a different webpage? So rather then the website your visiting getting an ad impression (well they still would on their ads) you would get an impression every time you visit a new webpage?? That to me sounds like a real 'get paid to surf' deal.

Does anyone offer anything like that?? And if so what are the CPM rates??

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean like a browser plugin/toolbar that would display different ads when you refresh a page?

If so, i don't think many advertisers would want to advertise on that, as the adverts would not be targeted to people who are only interested in the topic of their niche market.

If however the ads could be dynamically changed to suit the topic of the webpage being browsed, then that would be a darn good idea, the only problem then is how you would get people to install the toolbar.....I definitely wouldn't want a toolbar that filled up my browser with adverts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard of some sites that were using a system like that. Users install an executable program, which runs on their Computer and display ads, so you make money while your PC is open with that program which in some sites can stay in background.
    However, I forgot the name of site but I heard the owners of the site made huge money from this, because after users registered they must run the program and wait until their account is validated by admin (here comes the part when he checks your IP to see if it's good for geo targeted ads). So he can make money by displaying ads on your computer and then don't approve you.
    Sites like this might be scam, and their programs can contain malware.

A SEO couple had twins. For the first time they were happy with duplicate content.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you can make much of an income from those types of services. I still remember all of the free dial-up providers with ads, and they all went out of business.

Maybe doing surveys will earn you an income faster?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried surveys but most of them don't have available surveys for my location..lol.
    I think they mostly want targeted location from USA/Canada/UK/Australia.

A SEO couple had twins. For the first time they were happy with duplicate content.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about paid to click? I think they email you links and you have to visit those site. Not sure how the pay is though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an account on paid to click emails. The pay is very low, only 0,005$ per click. Is not worth the time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the hell is 0,005$
    Charles Decker IV
    Decker Services LLC - President / Owner
    SN95 Mustang Forums - Site Technician / Moderation Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah like i said, they pay very low. on 2 clicks you get 1 cent.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, you mean $0.005 as in each click is half a cent. You put the $ sign in front of the number. The period (.) is used to represent the separation between dollars and cents. I didn't know what you were trying to say.
    Charles Decker IV
    Decker Services LLC - President / Owner
    SN95 Mustang Forums - Site Technician / Moderation Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how americans use the comma and period on counting dollars because i don't live there. anyway, what is the difference between 0,005 and 0.005 ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there isn't a difference. In Europe/Asia, they use the comma and in NA they use the period.

I actually find the comma better since I use a larger dot to represent multiplication instead of a X.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is not such tool or plugin that you are looking for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have got through this kind of situation before! This is some newbie's unfeasible experience!
    My Lolita Dress Shop - Help girls get more beautiful and top quality Lolita dresses at limited budgets.
    Sweet Lolita Dresses | Gothic Lolita Dresses | Lolita Gothic boots | Wedding Petticoat | Natural Latex Clothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most big affiliate networks disallow ads on any "install" thing, especially on explorers, so I never heard of that.