Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Free VPS Beta

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Linux Free VPS Beta

    I have used Host1Plus Beta Cloud VPS, suddenly they wanna charge me $39.95. It was suppose to be free for 3 months, but Im using it for like 2 weeks.

  2. #2
    NLC wswd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then you either pay or go someplace else. It's quite simple. They can end the beta any time they want, and I'm sure they informed you of that when you signed up.

    What kind of help do you want from us here?
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 18th year in business
    WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting
    Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

  3. #3
    NLC sander k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,565
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziyaad30 View Post
    I have used Host1Plus Beta Cloud VPS, suddenly they wanna charge me $39.95. It was suppose to be free for 3 months, but Im using it for like 2 weeks.
    Do you have an email or anything else to prove that they should give you the vps for free for 3 months?

    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    Then you either pay or go someplace else. It's quite simple. They can end the beta any time they want, and I'm sure they informed you of that when you signed up.

    What kind of help do you want from us here?
    What do you think? He doesn't want to loose his VPS, they promist him 3 months for free. He has been treated unfair.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sander k View Post
    Do you have an email or anything else to prove that they should give you the vps for free for 3 months?



    What do you think? He doesn't want to loose his VPS, they promist him 3 months for free. He has been treated unfair.
    Thanks sander k. And I have moved on, I now sell vps hosting myself.

Similar Threads

  1. Free Image Chats (Beta)
    By BrandonTheG in forum Ads & Offers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2009, 01:47
  2. Printer Anywhere (Beta) Free Download
    By efi in forum Ads & Offers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 15th, 2006, 07:21
  3. Free phpBB Forums (Beta)
    By dside443 in forum Free hosting offers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 4th, 2004, 15:49
  4. Free Web hosting beta testing
    By andrewbabcock in forum Free hosting offers
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: June 29th, 2004, 06:55
  5. Free Hosting Beta Test
    By HostingExtreme in forum Free hosting requests
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: May 13th, 2002, 12:56

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •