Do you have what it takes to be a moderator?
Ideally, we would like that:
1. You have been a member for at least a year.
2. A frequent visitor.
3. You are very clear about the rules.
4. You recognise rules abuse and have reported them when you see them.
5. Attention to detail (recognise certain details about returning members, same company advertising under two different names etc)
6. Dedicated to the progress of the forum, not just wanting to wear "the badge".
7. You are unbiased and civil to other members.
8. You have time to devote to moderating.
If you meet the above criteria, please send an application to http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/sendmessage.php with the subject line "Apply to be a moderator" with your username, real name and age. Also your experience (if any) in moderating forums, with a link to forum/s that you have moderated at and/or currently moderating. with your username at said forum.
Adding your timezone would also be helpful and the reason why you want to be a moderator at FWS.
Please do not apply if you haven't read the above text.