Closed Thread

Thread: Webhosting coupons provider

b& couponsitescript is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Webhosting coupons provider

I run a coupon script and a network of coupon sites.
    The most profits I've made is in the hosting industry. That is why I've opened a coupon hosting site.
    For the general coupons I'm affiliated with the big networks: cj, google, linkshare.
    Daily I get offers and coupons from the network and with the help of some plugins I only work 2 minutes per day to get from 50 to 300 new offers / coupons on the site.

Now the problem: is there a place from where I can get bulk available coupons for hosting.

For example in this forum there are a lot of coupons but you will have to take them manually ... which is a lot of work.

I'm looking for something to get the coupons bulk in order to make a plugin do that work.

NLC sander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud of sander k's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I submit to this one sometimes: http://www.retailmenot.com/

cs-squad.net CS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud of CS Squad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by couponsitescript View Post
    I run a coupon script and a network of coupon sites.
    The most profits I've made is in the hosting industry. That is why I've opened a coupon hosting site.
    For the general coupons I'm affiliated with the big networks: cj, google, linkshare.
    Daily I get offers and coupons from the network and with the help of some plugins I only work 2 minutes per day to get from 50 to 300 new offers / coupons on the site.

Now the problem: is there a place from where I can get bulk available coupons for hosting.

For example in this forum there are a lot of coupons but you will have to take them manually ... which is a lot of work.

I'm looking for something to get the coupons bulk in order to make a plugin do that work.
    Do you mean by some script where it enable hosts to submit their coupon and it will display on your website once you approved the submission?
    I believe there is a Wordpress plugin for this purpose, but it is not a free plugin.
    No code has to be inserted here.
    Our price is one of the lowest among all and it comes with quality.

b& couponsitescript is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cs Squad - yes something like that. Or a place where people just post coupons and you can take it ( think what you said in other words ).
    However I'll take a search for what you said.

Closed Thread