Thread: Serious SEO Tips/Help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious SEO Tips/Help?

For those of you who already have your website fully optimized for search engines, or those who know a lot about search engine optimization: Please help me optimize my website.

I'm not a total noob to SEO, I have my website showing up in google, and some of my keywords provide "alright" google page rankings, others dont. However my website is not fully optimized at all.

I need help, tips, tricks, and ideas on how to better optimize my site.

So far I have submitted my website to local business directories, made sure good keywords are abundant through out my site, and manually submitted my website to multiple search engines..........even so I am not getting the desired results in googles search results Etc.....

Help please Thanks,

Marketing Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you should hire a SEO company? The off-site SEO is highly important to your success. There are some affordable solutions out there.
    Internet Marketing Services
    In-House Search Engine Optimization - Social Media Management - Pay per click management
    FREE Website Analysis and Proposal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from the good information Eclouds provided, you might want to write articles or blog posts for others pertaining to your website's content. Especially if that other website you make a page/article on is a reputable website, this is usually called guest posting. Other things include social bookmarking, video distribution, and much more.

If I could give you one resource that will help you the most, I'd have to say keep an eye out of Rand Fishkin's whiteboard Fridays as well as just about anything the SEOMoz team produces (which Rand is a strong part of).

By reading content from those that have excelled enormously in the SEO industry I'm sure you'll learn the right things to do, now, instead of it being the other way around (I spent a year learning). As this industry does change like many others.

Good luck SEO'r, you're def on the right path

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should hire an SEO expert for your site if you don't know much about SEO.Off page SEO is very important in increasing your site rankings.You need to write some articles and submit them to article directories.You must use some techniques like do follow blog commenting,social bookmarking,forum posting and directory submission.You can also promote your site through social media like facebook or twitter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend you to creat a link wheel for your site using web 2.0 this would definitely help to improve your site ranking.
    windows server Provider- Free Setup - Managed VPS Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start building backlinks from high PR website by submitting quality articles, guest blog posts, social bookmaking and so on....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could always go with hiring an SEO company. But, if you want to learn the basics, study up on these topics:

-Keyword Research
    -On-Page Optimization
    -Off-Page Optimization
    -Link Building

You can find many resources at seomoz.org.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another tip: if you hire an SEO company, make sure they really know what they're doing and they do it well.
    happy cheap hotel Barcelona - find the cheapest hotels in Barcelona
    Barcelona City Guide & Metro Map - FREE pocket sized and printer friendly
    Yoga Therapy & Terapia de Movimiento - Svastha Yoga in Barcelona

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should stick to SEO strategies and tactics that focus on ahuman audience as opposed to manipulating search engines results. Focus on providing content of value to the visitor and everything will fall into place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read most of it, These are some good techniques that really gonna help out. but as i think it is necessary to do seo, but we should update our website regularly so that that traffic stay there or we will get more traffic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

I would like to suggest you to maintain relevancy in search engine optimization. Whatever you do as an SEO but never compromise with quality. Because somehow you will manage to get good ranking in search engines by black hat but it would for very short time. And you can penalize by Google. Try to create more and more backlinks from relevant websites. And also stay updated in social networking sites. Social networking sites really helpful to generate traffic towards our website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use social media like Facebook and Twitter to promote your site and get backlinks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog commenting and forum posting are the best way to increase the traffic and back links also make a good use of the social media sites for the site promotion .