+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This was hilarious, I had to post - You will cry from laughing so hard

Cross Industries Schmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud of
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was hilarious, I had to post - You will cry from laughing so hard

So, I was browsing a few forums, and I stumbled upon this:

funny-stuffs.jpg

I thought it was hilarious.
    Sean Marvin Cross Industries - Affordable technology solutions Glacier Host - Affordable Web Hosting Services
    E-mail: contact@x-ind.com Phone: (843) 879-8293 Hours: Weekdays, 8AM-6PM EST; Saturday, 10AM-5PM EST

NLC sander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud ofsander k has much to be proud of sander k's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe unlimited everything... thats impossible!

Senior Member giangbs is a jewel in the roughgiangbs is a jewel in the roughgiangbs is a jewel in the rough giangbs's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems they are from byte host?

Sign up activation link is linking to securesignup.net and securesignup.net is linking to Bytehost...

Update: I've signup for 1 account to see what are they offering.

1 FTP account
    Mysql storage is limited at 50MB
    Last edited by giangbs; April 11th, 2012 at 22:35.
    DICHVU.IT: All about SSL, PositiveSSL from $7.4/year, EV SSL from $50/year
    +USER: Community for Googe+ User!
    MY BLOG: giang.us
    BudgetVPS: Where to find the cheapest VPS Offer!

NLC TaoPhoenix is a name known to allTaoPhoenix is a name known to allTaoPhoenix is a name known to allTaoPhoenix is a name known to allTaoPhoenix is a name known to allTaoPhoenix is a name known to allTaoPhoenix is a name known to all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh that really is a funny Bait and Switch!

Cross Industries Schmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud ofSchmarvin has much to be proud of
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giangbs View Post
    It seems they are from byte host?

Sign up activation link is linking to securesignup.net and securesignup.net is linking to Bytehost...

Update: I've signup for 1 account to see what are they offering.

1 FTP account
    Mysql storage is limited at 50MB
    Ads everywhere too?

Quote Originally Posted by TaoPhoenix View Post
    Heh that really is a funny Bait and Switch!
    Yea, had to post. The owner used to visit these forums.
    Sean Marvin Cross Industries - Affordable technology solutions Glacier Host - Affordable Web Hosting Services
    E-mail: contact@x-ind.com Phone: (843) 879-8293 Hours: Weekdays, 8AM-6PM EST; Saturday, 10AM-5PM EST

cs-squad.net CS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud of CS Squad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Unlimited", until it hit the limit.
    LOL
    curl and fsockopen?
    As I know, all host that using Vista panel, have all these closed.
    No code has to be inserted here.
    Our price is one of the lowest among all and it comes with quality.

Junior Member curiositymaster is on a distinguished road
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The funniest thing about this add is; many people, after seeing this add will try checking out the site.. can't help laughing....

NLC Meksilon is on a distinguished road Meksilon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sander k View Post
    Hehe unlimited everything... thats impossible!
    No it's not. If it's Free hosting, they could just set the file-size limit to 2mb, limit file-types and put advertising. Then any site big enough to use say 50gb in space and 5000gb in bandwidth is making them a killing in ad revenue, if you were the host do you think you would suddenly want to limit the size of the website rather than buy another server for it so it keeps making you money?

And if your website becomes as big and successful as Google then the hosting company is making BILLIONS from your "free" site!!!!

Just like Rapidshare, etc. You think Rapidshare ever says a file is using too much bandwidth and removes it? I think not!

It's certainly more possible and more logicial than unlimited hosting at dreamhost or another paid host.

NLC wswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant future wswd's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Unlimited" does not exist...period. Yet another ridiculous hosting offer.
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 18th year in business
    WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting
    Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs

Junior Member vanluc88 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks you

after seeing this add will try checking out the site.. can't help laughing....

Senior Member giangbs is a jewel in the roughgiangbs is a jewel in the roughgiangbs is a jewel in the rough giangbs's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmarvin View Post
    Ads everywhere too?
    I haven't uploaded anything on my account, and I wouldn't upload I signed up just for test what they got
    DICHVU.IT: All about SSL, PositiveSSL from $7.4/year, EV SSL from $50/year
    +USER: Community for Googe+ User!
    MY BLOG: giang.us
    BudgetVPS: Where to find the cheapest VPS Offer!

NLC Meksilon is on a distinguished road Meksilon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    "Unlimited" does not exist...period. Yet another ridiculous hosting offer.
    Again, do you think Rapidshare ever says "that file is using too much bandwidth"? Or will they buy a whole new server and dedicate its entire bandwith to it so they keep earning from their ads? I'm guessing they do the latter.

Why would a host who's earning from advertising on your site EVER limit your space or bandwidth?

NLC Tyler is a name known to allTyler is a name known to allTyler is a name known to allTyler is a name known to allTyler is a name known to allTyler is a name known to allTyler is a name known to all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meksilon View Post
    Again, do you think Rapidshare ever says "that file is using too much bandwidth"? Or will they buy a whole new server and dedicate its entire bandwith to it so they keep earning from their ads? I'm guessing they do the latter.

Why would a host who's earning from advertising on your site EVER limit your space or bandwidth?
    I don't really think you understand what everyone here means. We have no issue with unmetered as long as there is a limit (such as port speed) defined. But unlimited is literally impossible.

NLC wswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant futurewswd has a brilliant future wswd's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And with potentially thousands of users on a server, sharing the given port, unmetered simply doesn't work with shared/reseller hosting.
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 18th year in business
    WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting
    Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs

cs-squad.net CS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud ofCS Squad has much to be proud of CS Squad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But for byethost, in this case, it is possible, as byethost is running their vistapanel reseller hosting on a huge cluster.
    But then again, I believe you all know all the limits that byethost had set for the free hosting accounts. everything is closed, which it is just as good as for hosting some html files only...
    No code has to be inserted here.
    Our price is one of the lowest among all and it comes with quality.

+ Reply to Thread