Its okay but:
1. The middle is empty except for flash animation
2. The banner should not cross over into the black column
3. Top part of black nav column is blank.
I have my personal website., any suggestions for my website. i have a plan for tutorials for programming language there. but not now. =) Thanks =)
- try to put everything in a table (width=750 or something near this to have the best view in a 800*600 resolution) and center this page
- change the top of the page with the site url so it fits better...
- is that vBulletin lite you are using? just curious, the first time I see it in action
- maybe use more colours if possible
empty advertising space
I've been using vbbulletin lite a couple of days ago but i found a better forum script. (same as vbbulletin features).
- Front page flash looks really plain and boring. I just recommend totally revamping it. It's flash...make it flashier!
- I really don't like the rotating animation at the top-left hand corner. It looks ugly.
- I would recommend changing the font. It looks really old fashioned (like a really old BBS). I don't think it will rub-off as very good-looking to potential customers.
- That hover effect looks really bad over the links in the nav bar. You can change colors (if even that), but never should you change font. It just looks too strange.
- Can you please explain to me why you are using a phpBB 1.x? That's one of the most old-fashioned boards ever. In fact, I didn't even know that phpBB still let you download that board! They've already moved on to bigger and better things (try phpBB 2.x). But if you have to stick with this ugly-layout forum (it's not your fault; just the nature of this board), I would recommend changing all the colors and images.
- I don't understand the Tutorials page. How come there aren't any links to the tutorials? Are you still working on them? If so, I wouldn't mislead the users. Just use your "under construction" image. It looks cool.
i was able to re-construct my webpage. I made it clean and neet. I remove some boaring flash animation. I removed some ugly flash. any new comments and suggestions. please. thanks
maybe make the text on the main part of the page 1 size smaller, it's rather large.
"One must live the way one thinks or end up thinking the way one has lived." ~Paul Bourget