August 20th, 2002, 10:06
Ads for forums NOT allowed. If you're not interested in an ad, do NOT reply. + rules.
Breaking any one of the following rules may result in a ban.
- Don't post negative replies to offers
- Don't reply if you offer something better yourself. Start a new thread instead.
- Don't reply to your own thread just to make it go to the top of the list (bump)
- Don't just post your site url for people to visit
Ads for forums and hosting directories are not allowed
1. You may not post a url to your forum or hosting directory.
2. You may not require people to register on your forum to take advantage of your offer that you post here.
You may not post a link to a post on your forum or some other forum where more info about your offer is posted. Post that info here instead.
If you bump your thread we will remove your bump, close your thread and we will consider banning you.
March 1st, 2006, 04:05
Seems like a reminder is needed, especially "- Don't post negative replies to offers"
Originally Posted by Peo
If you aren't interested in an offer, pass on by but don't trash the ad.