• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

I tried Bidvertiser last month on a site and earned a whopping 0 cents in a week.

I tried Bidvertiser last month on a site and earned a whopping 0 cents in a week.

Bidvertiser pays only for clicks and that also valid clicks ( they decide which is valid which is not but mostly it will be wrong) never go for bidvertiser for that you can use other networks

I use Bidvertiser almost a year ago and they were amazing. The $10 minimum payout was at the time awesome when I was using it on a small website.

I use Bidvertiser almost a year ago and they were amazing. The $10 minimum payout was at the time awesome when I was using it on a small website.

Just willing to check this, no offense, what sort of site you used Bidvertiser, is it forum, blog or any other site? normally Bidvertiser pays less compared to others, do you use any other provider to compare this ? We tried a lot to use Bidvertiser in all possible ways to increase revenue but not worked out

Busted!!

BIDVERTISER IS A SCAM!
I was fooled by the beautiful design, easy to use website,
earned 450 bucks in 3 days, and account TERMINATED for no reason, and no warning.
:spider:

You made the impossible thing possible... I was LOLing around when I heard you get $450 in 3 days...

:evilb::evilb:

BidVertiser

I just signed with BidVertiser. It seems okay since it's logging how my referral program is going. I have a free 20 dollars to advertise with and it will probably last me a few days. There isn't any money in the account apart from a free 20 dollars. Hopefully their site is legitamate and isn't a scam.

BidVertiser

The site looks legitimate and I have signed up today and seen my referral reports work. I haven't earnt anything yet, but I'm sure they should pay out in small amounts.

... I was LOLing around when I heard you get $450 in 3 days...

:evilb::evilb:

LOL'ed! Had a good laugh with those two quotes.

Anyway, on topic, it all boils down to whether you violate any of their Terms of Service. I once thought that "ah.. TOS, just another whole load of bull----". But, if you actually follow them, and keep within your needs, you will get your payouts. If you don't, well, sue them.

I wouldn't say they're fraud...just a crapped down version of Adsense. They pay a -lot- less than adsense so why do you use them?

Bidvertiser fraud

I too have joined the ranks of the recently booted for no reason - and - of course no payment issued to me either.

I think these guys have figured it out. Publisher fraud!
String new publishers along for short periods of time so the money won't be worth the time to cause a big enough stink, falsely accuse the publisher of wrongdoing, keep the money the advertisers have paid for the publishers to run on their sites, repeat hundreds or thousands of times and what a wad of dough they reep from the sucker publishers. Pay a few suckers to keep the benefit of doubt alive...Oh, and live out of the country so the long arm of the law can't touch them...

The FBI does investigate Internet Fraud.

Maybe it's time to start filing complaints.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Back