• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have discovered something today.

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
...I generally shop at Wal-Mart for whatever I want. I'm making pretty much minimum wage, so I have no problem with Wal-Mart. If I could afford better products I'd go elsewhere.

However, today my friends needed to go to the 99 cent store for something. I haven't set foot in a 99 cent store in probably a year or two. While I was there, I saw some brand names, and a few things that caught my eye. I went back a few hours ago, bought some stuff, and I'm actually very happy with the quality. I just finished shaving with the disposables they have there... Which I usually buy at Wal-Mart for like 5 bucks... I got the same quality, same number of razors... but surprisingly... It was a better shave.

Thanks for sharing that amazing, interesting and useful anecdote. You're now the light in this dark life of mine.

Thanks for sharing that amazing, interesting and useful anecdote. You're now the light in this dark life of mine.

You should try going some time.

And if stupid posts are frowned upon on this forum.... Half the General Discussions population will be disappointed.

yeah China is making awsome stuff with very low cost, i do usually go and buy a lot from stores here like the 99 cents but here it's approxematly a 150 Kuwaiti files ($0.5)
recent thing i bought was huge nice milk mugs :)

i discovered wrapping paper at the $.99 only store. it is great. wrapping paper should never be more than a dollar, but, always is unless you go to the dollar store. :D

I bought shot glasses at a dollar store.

they still shoot

Most of the dollar stores I've ever been in sell those large glass mugs like you find at Hooters or other sports bars. I want to say they're upwards of 28 oz. Buy a set of them then dip each one in cold water and then put into the freezer still wet. Having frosty mugs for all your drinks is awesome.

Most of the dollar stores I've ever been in sell those large glass mugs like you find at Hooters or other sports bars. I want to say they're upwards of 28 oz. Buy a set of them then dip each one in cold water and then put into the freezer still wet. Having frosty mugs for all your drinks is awesome.

Agreed. This is living.

Mind you I get most of my mugs free with the case of beer I'm buying at the time

Back