• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone want to trade my last week for theirs?

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
so, Schmarvin, i hope this makes your bad day a little better.

not that anyone noticed or really cared, but, i have been gone this last week. reason for my absence is is that my best friend of 17 years, who was also my current roommate, died last saturday, august 29, 2009, RIP.

anyways, what i thought was going to be a great day turned to be the worst day of my life so far. i woke up around 5am, and worked on some client site stuff till 9:00 am, and then left to go judge at a martial arts competition. i go back to my apartment around 2:40 in the afternoon to find my best friend dead on the couch. he had taken to many xanax and drank a bunch the night before, and more than likely had also taken a bunch of Rocaset. he was simply partying to hard the night before and had an accidental overdose. when i had for home, the paramedics said he had already been dead for a few hours.

so, i spent my entire week, till Thursday, helping his family put together things for the funeral, making picture cd's for the friends and family, preparing a eulogy, and generally having to keep myself together to help the other friends get through this tough time.

i wont get in to more details of the week cause it was not fun or pretty, so, lets just leave it at that.

so, please, anyone that wants to tell me how crappy their last day or week was, please, for the love of god, keep it in, or trade me. id gladly trade.

kthnxbie.

Dude, I'm ever so sorry to hear that. Honestly, I bet that really slapped you round the face.

I hope your life gets well soon, we all have our bad times.

thanks guys. i really hope this is all that god and the universe has in store. this has just been one hell of a year.

started with the wife and i separating, then my great grandma ended up in the hospital and is never going home and on her last limb right now, a good friend from high school hung herself, got a dui the day after that, spent 2 weeks in jail for it, got out to find out my second cousin is in the hospital for liver failure and i probably not going to make it out either, my uncle almost died from his kidney failing, and my nephew is a year and a half old and hasnt grown since he was 7 months and no one can figure out why, then this death to top it all off. not to mention that i got laid off due to company downsizing 3 months ago, and i hate the place im at right now. so, life just all aroud blows right now. i really hope things get better.

thanks guys. i really hope this is all that god and the universe has in store. this has just been one hell of a year.

started with the wife and i separating, then my great grandma ended up in the hospital and is never going home and on her last limb right now, a good friend from high school hung herself, got a dui the day after that, spent 2 weeks in jail for it, got out to find out my second cousin is in the hospital for liver failure and i probably not going to make it out either, my uncle almost died from his kidney failing, and my nephew is a year and a half old and hasnt grown since he was 7 months and no one can figure out why, then this death to top it all off. not to mention that i got laid off due to company downsizing 3 months ago, and i hate the place im at right now. so, life just all aroud blows right now. i really hope things get better.
Holy ---- dude. There's must be something good for you around the corner honestly. You deserve it.

Bud, first your divorce issue and now this. I'm coming out to PHX as soon as possible ! ;l

Good luck man.

Sorry to hear that dude, I'm not sure how I'd cope in your situation... stay strong. After the storm there's always a rainbow.

Sorry to hear that dude, I'm not sure how I'd cope in your situation... stay strong. After the storm there's always a rainbow.

yeah, sill looking for that damn rainbow. there better be a freakin pot of gold at the end too dammit.

Back