• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to do business with foreigners

wonderful

I think to do business with foreigners is very difficult,and sometimes we cannot understand each other well.:cry2:

If you state your offers and services clearely, i don't think it is gonna be a problem.

Talking about me, i like dealing with forginers since my english knowleadge improves talking with them and can deal with them easily ;)

It depends by clients. If you discuss with they before doing business I think you can know about what to expect from they. If a client seems to be strange in some way, don't do business with he / she.

The biggest problem I have found with doing business internationally is the higher rates of spam and fraud certain regions are prone to. It can be delt with of course through sensible configurations, but it is still frustrating to see more than half of the accounts registered being nothing more than drones searching for easily exploited servers.

I have noticed that most of that nonsense comes from areas like: China, Russia, India, Taiwan and Korea. This is why 90% of the customers that we have are face to face clients from right here around town. People who you can deal with on a personal basis are the best customers to have. You know each other and the "unknown" aspect of dealing with people over the internet no longer exists. Generally speaking, most of the people that we've delt with internationally are just kiddies, bots, scammers, hackers, and just downright ungreatful, unpredicatable, and most often times (as pointed out above) exploitative. We gladly accept international business, but we let them come to us. We don't market to them. It just works out better that way to weed out the... trouble people. We just don't need the headache

I have worked with some overseas clients and had mixed type of experiences. Just would like to appreciate the efforts and be thankful who were from Canada and Singapore and shown very much understanding nature towards me when I was new to work procedures.

Im quite okay with transacting with foreigners. But it is not hosting related though. Its all about guiding them in their business. Freelancing and stuff. Its all constant communication.

Are you referring to english speaking foreigners or non-english speaking foreigners? I find it useful to use short sentences to communicate.

If you state your offers and services clearely, i don't think it is gonna be a problem.

Talking about me, i like dealing with forginers since my english knowleadge improves talking with them and can deal with them easily ;)

Yes i agree because same for me. It is more nice because we learn more by talking.

You need gain basic skills like language, foreign manners. They are necessary for traders to do business with foreigners!

culture understanding is more important, in my personal point-of-view followed by the need of the products/services. Then only the language. Do more study about the country, help you in business dealing.

Communication is the key to any successful relationship, whether its a business relationship or a personal one. If you're having troubles communicating, just try rephrasing your message in different terms.

That a huge barriers. You may create a website which do provide language and country. Then what you need to know for the next thing is hire employee in that country to help you to do the customer services. But is not a good way to do that for long term, you still need to learn the language if you had decide to target the market in that country.

Back