• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tiff 2010

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
To my fellow Ontarians, (whoever you are)

Any of you checking out the Toronto International Film Festival this year? Seen any films so far? To the rest of the world, any films you want to see that are hitting the festival?

I've had a fun time seeing a few and the buzz around town is always cool to see.

Cheers

Which movies have you seen? I've been thinking about going to Toronto someday for the film festival. Is it hard to get tickets?

I would like to see Buried, Bad Faith and a couple of other movies.

You should definately go see Armadillo. It's one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. I've also seen Behind the blue skies. It's a fun swedish movie, but not that great.

dude, im not even reading this thread or what its about. just simply posting here cause of the sheer amazement to see utcrazy posting. welcome back brother. :D

Which movies have you seen? I've been thinking about going to Toronto someday for the film festival. Is it hard to get tickets?

I would like to see Buried, Bad Faith and a couple of other movies.

You should definately go see Armadillo. It's one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. I've also seen Behind the blue skies. It's a fun swedish movie, but not that great.

I've seen

-127 Hours
-Vanishing On 7th Street
-The Ward
-It's Kind of A Funny Story

I'd recommend buying one of the packages before the festival starts. I have been waiting in the rush ticket lines mostly. It can be difficult to get tickets for the more prominent movies. It's a lot different seeing these movies with the festival crowds. The tone is completely different. My favourite part is when they display the anti piracy message before the film and the whole audience goes "yaarrrr". You see people with night vision bionoculars scanning the audience every once in a while.

Back