• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Minimal hosting

cronic5

So I fell out of webhosting, coding, and pretty much my whole computer world in general. I feel like getting back into it.

First off, before I get a successful website going again, I need to be able to code again. It has been years since I did anything, and have got pretty rusty at it.

So, I am asking for a small amount of free webhosting just to get myself back in gear. For now, I only need to practice, so a small amount of webhosting is needed.

Requirements:
50MB space
500MB bandwidth (less would be fine, but I want to make sure)
PHP
Cpanel preferable, but not absolutely required
1 FTP account
Subdomain

That is about all I need for now. If the host is good and reliable, when I get ready to build a website myself, I will be more than happy to pay for hosting. For right now, this will suit me fine, if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Media Colt Solution ( www.media-colt.com ) can offer you

Personal Shared

200 MB Space
5000 MB Bandwidth
UNLIMITED addon domains
UNLIMITED subdomains
UNLIMITED ftp accounts
UNLIMITED mysql data base
UNLIMITED email accounts
cPanel, Fantastico, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Python, CGI, MySQL, PostgreSQL

NO ADS, NO LINK BACK.

If you want a subdomain we can offer you.media-colt.com or you.la-colt.com

Let me know if you want.

Hi, Sfera-hosting can offer you next

* 1500 MB Disk Space
* 30.000 MB of traffic (bandwidth)
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unlimited MySQL Databases
* Unlimited subdomains
* Unlimitedaddon domains
* CPanel 11 PRO
* NO ADS!
* NO OVERSELLING!
* 24 / 7 Support
* ORDER NOW!

* You just need to put link to us anywhere on your site :)

I can offer this, no ads, and all free:

1-100 GB of space
5-500 GB of bandwidth
10-100 of each feature

Just visit the link in my signature to sign up.

None of you seem to be of any reputable status, it seems to me like a few of you just got hold of some resellers on the cheap and are looking to make a quick buck. I am looking for someone who, in the next coming months, will provide excellent service when I decide to switch to paid hosting with a larger hosting plan.

And you're all offering an overwhelming amount of space and bandwidth. Like I already said, I am not looking for that much, as I wont need it right now.

@cronic5, I can provide excellent service. All the servers I use are low load and are reliable. I'm just working on installing the hosting tool right now. But I can create your account manually. And I'm not looking for any money either, I just want to provide good service to people who can't seem to find it.

EDIT: The hosting tool is now back up.

Last edited:
None of you seem to be of any reputable status.

And you're all offering an overwhelming amount of space and bandwidth. Like I already said, I am not looking for that much, as I wont need it right now.

SeraphimLabs to the rescue! I've been a member of this community for some time now promoting my hosting service. My services are offered from an actual dedicated server with no resellers involved, and are structured to be dependable without sacrificing performance excessively.

SeraphimLabs Free Plan
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad
Starting at: $0/month (Single Banner Ad)

This is my smallest standard package, and is based on the current needs of most small sites.

Much of my own site is hand-coded as well, I'd gladly help you if you needed assistance developing your code.

Last edited:
Your requirement is very attractive. I like it!

You've understood how much of space and bandwidth you are really going to use. And that's a good thing too(mostly for non-overselling providers).

Anyway I came here to offer you a real deal which can fit your needs.
You have more than enough space and bandwidth in our Basic package means you won't need to upgrade your account for sometime.
Offer will look like this.
700MB space
10,000MB (10GB) transfer
Unlimited features
20 Parked/Addon domains
Only link-back required.

Everything I mentioned are real. Those are no overselling stuff.

If you'd like to give it a try, sign up using my signature. And ask any question you get with the registration or the server. I am ready to answer them.

Disclaimer: I am not saying I am the best free web hosting provider. There may be some others also. If you don't like my offer, simply visit Free web hosting Offers section and choose one of the those providers.

SeraphimLabs to the rescue! I've been a member of this community for some time now promoting my hosting service. My services are offered from an actual dedicated server with no resellers involved, and are structured to be dependable without sacrificing performance excessively.

SeraphimLabs Free Plan
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad
Starting at: $0/month (Single Banner Ad)

This is my smallest standard package, and is based on the current needs of most small sites.

Much of my own site is hand-coded as well, I'd gladly help you if you needed assistance developing your code.

I have seen your name around here, seem to be the type of host I am looking for.

I have seen your name around here, seem to be the type of host I am looking for.

Yeah, he's a good choice, seems to be very reliable.

If you don't take his offer, 0000free can offer you the following free hosting package

1000MB space
10000MB bandwidth (less would be fine, but I want to make sure)
PHP
Cpanel
FTP accounts
Subdomain and free domain choices

Industry leader for 5 years. Skype 'azoundria'. You can check the live reviews of our service and tell me if that's something you're interested in.

Hello,

We can offer you the following:-
<------------------------------------------------------->
Diskspace:-1000 MB
Bandwidth:-10000 MB
FTP accounts:-100
Email accounts:-100
MYSQL databases:-100
Sub Domains:-100
Parked Domains:-100
Addon domains:-100
A small linkback required