• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do I upload my Avatar?

deanhills

I'm sorry, this is probably going to sound like a very dumb question. I've checked out "My Profile" but can't seem to find the link for uploading my avatar. Can anyone tell me where it is is?
:eek:

Check in the rules you lazy person :lol:

Actually I can't find it either, just keep posting :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Thanks for your prompt response. Do you know how many posts I need to make first?
I checked the FAQs, probably should have checked the rules too, but thanks for checking those for me. OK, I'm going to take a guess here from a logical point of view - maybe 10 posts - or 15? I'll keep my eyes peeled on my profile options ... :)

PS: Decker, I really like your Avatar .... totally different one :)

OK. I stumbled on it by accident today in the Free Hosting Requests Section -Newbies -- check here first BEFORE you post! Looks as though I need to make 50 posts ... :)

Extra stuff you might want to know:

1. Ever wondered how some of the members here got that nifty little image under their names? There's a requirement that you must meet before you can upload your own little images (called avatars or "aviator", an improper term used by some fws members). You must have 50 posts. Don't spam to get to that number, just regularly visit and post and you'll see your post count fly! You'll get to have one sooner than you think.

Thought it was that but didn't want to say and be wrong :) You'll get that in no time at all.

I tend to change mine now and again but I have a few favourites I keep reverting too :D

Just for you, let's declare a special Zombie week :D

Now give me your BRAAAIIINNNZZZZZ

Does this mean I get to upload an avatar of Obama?

oh-snap.jpg

Ben you always do just as you do and it's wonderfull, now can you just turn round so we can get that bit of your skull off :)

Ben you always do just as you do and it's wonderfull, now can you just turn round so we can get that bit of your skull off :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Decker again.
/post+avatar/

Thought it was that but didn't want to say and be wrong :) You'll get that in no time at all.

I tend to change mine now and again but I have a few favourites I keep reverting too :D
Thanks for the confidence, I will try my best. Must say your avatars are pretty unique in design. Do you design them yourself?
:)

You missed reading post #6 ;) 26 more to go :)

Must say your avatars are pretty unique in design. Do you design them yourself?

Some I play around with some I find lying around :D

how many post i have to get avatar ?
50 posts of the non-spam variety and that contains some meaningful content in them. This is at the discretion of the owner and staff of this Website. Decker has the best advice. Be patient and post and eventually it will happen.
:)

Back