• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Notifications stopped?

Notification Emails

I seem to only be getting email notification from FWS.net regarding the "The Longest Thread Ever" but I haven't been getting any email notifications regarding any other thread that I am subscribed to, which is odd, since I been coming on here every day for a few days now.

Nope, I get tons of spam, but nothing from FWS.net. I just get the notifications now when someone replies to the "The Longest Thread Ever"

It has been like this for 4 or 5 days now, I believe. First didn't pay no attention to it, but now I am.

I thought it was just me. But, I've never got notifications from PMs or threads I've subscribed to since the update.

Yeah same, I don't bother with it anymore, I just stick to the "New Posts" link and check for threads I've replied in.

Yep, think it should be merged, no outgoing notifications - or worse every email server in the world doesn't like FWS anymore!!!!

Nah, more like a vB screw up.

It might be a bug who knows maybe the email pm is full ...

Jan will come round and personally slap you one for that, or find the closest member to do it for her.

First part is a NSS moment (No S*it Sherlock) second part is just plain dumb.

You just posted basic spam in a serious thread.

What's more likely is that the server's mail daemon has stopped or there's a problem. Probably an easy fix either way, but it seems to take them more than a week to determine what's going on.

Back