• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

comming soon: androidvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
androidvps.tk:
14.4K 49.03 seconds
28.8K 25.41 seconds
33.6K 22.04 seconds
56K 13.94 seconds
ISDN 128K 5.52 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps 2.12 seconds

vs androidvps.info
14.4K 48.73 seconds
28.8K 25.17 seconds
33.6K 21.80 seconds
56K 13.72 seconds
ISDN 128K 5.31 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps 1.92 seconds

mtwiscool: Why are you using 0 0 0 w e b h o s t? Why can't you create a container on your node? Oh, wait it will be even more slow!

I'll test the speed for you from London ;)

mtwiscool: Why are you using 0 0 0 w e b h o s t? Why can't you create a container on your node? Oh, wait it will be even more slow!

I'll test the speed for you from London ;)

i know my nodes are on a slow network
i need spounser to help with the costs if you whant better speeds

Dude, you are not going to get anyone to sponsor you. Get that through your head. As for domain names being faster, I hardly think anyone is going to notice a .2 sec difference so that argument is moot.

You have a horrid reputation on this forum and your refusal to check spelling puts you in even a deeper hole. What you plan on doing isnt going to work, your "VPS" are far below standards and people beginning a website are not going to use a VPS. People who do know how to use one are going to laugh at the specs you provide.

Regardless, your hosting isnt going to last since you claim it is on your schools internet. I fail to see why they would allow someone to have access to something like that to start with, especially if anyone hosts something illegal, they will be screwed. Then there is the fact of the extra cost for electricity when they arent making anything to offset it.

Focus more on your schoolwork and less on attempting projects you have no clue on how to complete.

Dude, you are not going to get anyone to sponsor you. Get that through your head. As for domain names being faster, I hardly think anyone is going to notice a .2 sec difference so that argument is moot.

You have a horrid reputation on this forum and your refusal to check spelling puts you in even a deeper hole. What you plan on doing isnt going to work, your "VPS" are far below standards and people beginning a website are not going to use a VPS. People who do know how to use one are going to laugh at the specs you provide.

Regardless, your hosting isnt going to last since you claim it is on your schools internet. I fail to see why they would allow someone to have access to something like that to start with, especially if anyone hosts something illegal, they will be screwed. Then there is the fact of the extra cost for electricity when they arent making anything to offset it.

Focus more on your schoolwork and less on attempting projects you have no clue on how to complete.

my vps come with 64mb ram or 128mb ram with android 2.3
the school headteacher is letting me do it he likes computers
im one of the best at maths in my school

I bet you are also the best in your school at English. Your school headteacher is a nutcase, (if I'm understanding you properly) if he lets you do whatever you want on his computer.

Is English your mother tongue? God, you say you are in Year 11 right which means you sat a few of your English Litrature modules last year, what were your grades in them. *Cough* U *Cough*

Last edited:
I bet you are also the best in your school at English. Your school headteacher is a nutcase, (if I'm understanding you properly) if he lets you do whatever you want on his computer.

Is English your mother tongue? God, you say you are in Year 11 right which means you sat a few of your English Litrature modules last year, what were your grades in them. *Cough* U *Cough*
the headteacher is not a nutcase he comes from the usa of corse he does not let me on his pc

Put it this way, if you manage to actually get Android to run on a run of the mill VPS, post your results on your own website. You'd get TONS of sponsorship if that was the case based on that fact. Why is it taking you a month to setup a VPS? It takes a few hours tops if you're literally setting up from nothing.

Put it this way, if you manage to actually get Android to run on a run of the mill VPS, post your results on your own website. You'd get TONS of sponsorship if that was the case based on that fact. Why is it taking you a month to setup a VPS? It takes a few hours tops if you're literally setting up from nothing.

well the networking is takeing up the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back