• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Auto blogging plugin wordpress

sander k

NLC
Hello all,

With WordPress there are many plugins for auto blogging.
You can get into copyright problems with that I guess, can't you?
You are stealing content right?

Hi, sander. Auto blogging plugins steal blog posts from a feed address, and auto post it/schedule to post it on your blog.
It's a joke for a serious blog, but it's a quick way to make money for those with mini sites, running AdSense on them. MFA.

Hello all,

With WordPress there are many plugins for auto blogging.
You can get into copyright problems with that I guess, can't you?
You are stealing content right?

If you are publishing those feeds which full contents, and never put a link back to the original post, then yes, you will be in trouble.
If you are fetching those feeds which only have excerpt parts, or summary, and you have place a link back to the original post (with permission of course), then I don't think it will be any problems.

Who is doing that ? LOL. If my blog has a feed, it's not there to steal my content. It's for subscribers to discover new content.

You can buy plugins to get your content without linking back, it uses the RSS feed from websites.

But isn't a feed free? They give their content away, thats why I am asking.

They are not publishing their contents to be stolen.
The feeds are for their readers to subscribe and read.
Most sites, they only show a summary of the contents in the feeds, and you will have to click the link in the feeds in order to read full contents.

Back