• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

walshkian89

Hello Everyone,

I have a website and I want to take hosting for it. There are so many websites providing this service But the problem is that I can't decide that which is best for me. Because I don't have complete knowledge about hosting service.

So friends I need your support, please guide me.

Thanks
Kian Walsh.

Hi friend

Thank you so much for your replay.

I want to know complete information about wordpress hosting service, which is help me to choose the best one.
I need a perfect balance of quality and cost.

If you have any information then please share with me.

Thanks again
Kian walsh

Hi b2netsolutions,

Thanks for your replay.

I want a perfect balance of quality and cost, if you have any information kindly guide me.

Hello Everyone,

I have a website and I want to take hosting for it. There are so many websites providing this service But the problem is that I can't decide that which is best for me. Because I don't have complete knowledge about hosting service.

So friends I need your support, please guide me.

Thanks
Kian Walsh.

Well the true question is what are you planning on doing with WordPress, just blogging, a full blown site, forums with WordPress, or whatever the case may be.

More information is needed before a true opinion can be given.

There are many good web hosting providers in market for hosting a wordpress based blog/website, however, I would recommend you to go to wordpress site and click on the Hosting tab and choose any one of the recommended web hosts by Wordpress.

Wordpress is popular blogging software included in webhosting control panel like cPanel, Plesk etc.. It can also be installed from the source. While hosting your site you should look for serve speed, uptime and support.

best wordpress hosting service?

hmm i think if you host wordpress on free service is quite good enough, i think? All you need to make your wordpress successfull is SEO ;)

Hi friends

Thank you so much for giving good info about hosting service.
I really got good info about hosting service from you all.

If anyone have any other suggestion kindly share with me

Thanks again
Kian Walsh

Wordpress can be hosted on almost any hosting. It is the question of hosting quality but not hosting exactly for wordpress.

Personally I have used wordpress.com for free wordpress hosting since they're pretty close with wordpress.org I'd imagine. However, I've used the service and it's nice and efficient and for the price of nothing its certainly something you can't complain about.

Hello friends thanks for your suggestions and sharing your experience.

I got so much information about wordpress hosting service by all of you.

Thanks again
Kian Walsh

If you want to install wordpress with your own domain there is a few free web hosts around that offers this take a look in the free web host offers section

Hi

If you want to install wordpress with your own domain there is a few free web hosts around that offers this take a look in the free web host offers section

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge wordpress hosting service. I already checked that section but that information isn't enough for me. I need more so If you have any other information then kindly share with me.

Back