• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Keep it up!

gigebox

Keep up the good work, I spoke with one of your "NLC" members earlier today; i'am guessing from what he states is that the site isnt doing so well anymore, and he agrees that the user loss is attributed to these "NLC" people who like to flame new guests, a new tactic should be approached! "DEATH TO THE NLC" (jokes)

Keep up the good work, I spoke with one of your "NLC" members earlier today; i'am guessing from what he states is that the site isnt doing so well anymore, and he agrees that the user loss is attributed to these "NLC" people who like to flame new guests, a new tactic should be approached! "DEATH TO THE NLC" (jokes)

I haven't seen this. Please provide examples :)

log

heh :knockedou sure

could not attach files.. here is pictures

http://www.hostrazor.net/chat.png
http://www.hostrazor.net/chat2.png

[Left mouse-click]heh[Space] and[Space] whats[Space] the[Space] no[Space] lif[Space] [BACKSPACE]e[Space] clan[Enter]

ah[Space] right[Space] yeah[Space] [CAPSLOCK ON]I[CAPSLOCK OF][Space] get[Space] it[Space] haha[Enter]
no[Space] life..[Enter]
maybe[Space] it[Space] needs[Space] some[Space] fresh[Space] content,[Space] fresh[Space] users..[Space] old[Space] stuff[Space] dies[Space] hard[Space] man[Enter]

There are some NLC people that are old trolls, and not long ago we had a notoriously bad bunch come through that kind of did kill off FWS before starting a spinoff site that completely fell on it's face.

But since then FWS has begun to recover, while many of the less agressive NLC people remain. Thing is too though, the hosting market itself is changing. We haven't been getting as many good honest requests as we used to, while the botting has not let up at all.

If there really is a problem taking place on-site, just talk to Peo and Jan about it. Although they can be a little intimidating to talk to, they usually are reasonable addressing your concerns.

Great you talk to someone on MSN and then he starts making screenshots of it.

Fantastic!

*Asked to remove screenshots which he did after threatening to sue him.

Last edited:

Fantastic!

Ha you are so funny :knockedou see this was exactly what we was speaking about the other day, it is basically the way you act; I even stated that I am sure you are young years of age.

I have never heard of anybody getting took to court over an msn conversation, :shame:

Moderators / Administrator's I've already applied to have this whole thread removed, can you correct this?
As it has became irrelevant since users started to get offended. My whole subject was on about the attitude people had towards everybody, "sander k calls it flames" - still the same thing.

Thank you for speaking open Seraphim it's good to know people understand the actual subject in what we should be discussing.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on seeing some of these examples since those hostrazor images don't load.

I'm still waiting on seeing some of these examples since those hostrazor images don't load.

Did you not read the messages?

Fantastic!

Well it isn't exactly polite to screenshot a conversation on MSN and post it publicly like this. You should have at least seeked the permission of the other party before doing so.

Well it isn't exactly polite to screenshot a conversation on MSN and post it publicly like this. You should have at least seeked the permission of the other party before doing so.

Following on from what you said hamster, you can always do the legal requirement and de-name the people in the chat so that no one's reputation is at stake. Best not to post the chat at all, perhaps quote some small snippets of chat instead. It's always best to try and not step on someone's feet, then to assume that you aren't :D

Back