• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you think I could get a sponsor for this project?

viti

Hello , first of all I am new here so incase I posted on wrong part of forum feel free to move it somewhere else.
Ok anyway I was planing to do a somekind of "charity" project or something like that(dunno how to call it).

Here's what I had planned:

CMS (joomla/wp) template + integrated forum

As there is no websites(or support groups) about this related disease in my country (not even countries in my region) I was planing to make support group site related to a specific skin disease.I was planning to have site with helpfull articles and treatment options, also with a forum for all the questions.

What I need:
A hosting packet of around 500mb - 1gb of space
a domain (hopefully I could get this)

What I could offer:
Other than usual advertising methods including banners on site and forums,guess i would allow google ads of the person/sponsoring the site.

Only thing could be a problem is that site would be in my native language (croatian) and not sure will that interest some sponsors outside eastern-europe region.:cry2:

I finally found reliable host for this project!

I must thank kyroskoh from LayeredServer.com for supporting this project with webhost packet.

I finally found reliable host for this project!

I must thank kyroskoh from LayeredServer.com for supporting this project with webhost packet.

I am glad that you are happy with it. Do comment your hosting experience with my service and you may share to other members in here.

Back