• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Virtual PCs - 8 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrussell

Free Virtual PCs - 5 available

I'm offering 5 Virtual PCs on a shared IP address.
Only ONE left! Hurry!

Each system will be given the following specs:
Debian Wheezy 32bit (by default, you may request another OS)
25gb space
128mb ram
3 ports (Reverse proxy available for web servers)

I'm doing this in the spirit of Christmas, and to help the internet grow.
All it is is an extra computer I had lying around, so it uses my home internet connection (it's decent).

I do screen all the Virtual PCs (for illegal material), and I may or may not add a bandwidth cap depending on how this goes.
You get full root access to the system, so go ahead and tinker around with it however you want (as long as you don't abuse).
This is not a trial, and should be around as long as I can keep this system running.

Benchmark
CPU model : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
Number of cores : 1
CPU frequency : 2794.590 MHz
Total amount of ram : 122 MB
Total amount of swap : 507 MB
System uptime : 2:22,
Download speed : (1.60MB/s)
I/O speed : 29.3MB/s

Simply reply below with your email and what you will use this for, and I will PM the details on what ports you've been allocated, and your SSH details.

Merry Christmas! :classic2:

Last edited:
It's an actual physical computer I own, it has a 1TB hard drive, so I can spare 25GB/VPS.
All it is is an extra computer I had lying around, so it uses my home internet connection (it's decent).

I'm just currently running them as virtual machines in VirtualBox.

It's only using my home connection actually, by decent, it's decent for a home connection.
12 mbps down (1.5 mb/s)
5 mbps up (625 kb/s)

Each user gets 3 ports forwarded to WAN, and I have a reverse proxy available on request.

I'm definitely interested. My email is #########. :)
I would be using this to potentially host a small HTML (static) website (my portfolio and about me site), and maybe for a bit of temp storage. It wouldn't take much CPU or RAM or whatnot.
But mostly just for a bit of testing.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll set you up and send you a PM soon. I'll need to get a reverse proxy setup though, so give me a bit of time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back