• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm back.

hamster

Super Moderator
NLC
Hi guys, it's been a really long time. I see a few familiar names going around but most of the community has changed somewhat.

It's been a long time since I've been around much. 1 year 10 months, the time I spent in national service (compulsary conscription) and today marks the end of it.

I've got a lot of catching up to do, many loose ends to tie up.

It's been quite a rough journey but it taught me many important values and insights.

Anyways, I'll be sticking around now :p hope to get to know most of you guys (again) soon!

Oh noes the Hamster's back!

Welcome back man, this place has changed way too much!

Welcome back, and congrats on finishing your national service!

I pop in like once a week in the hope that the FWS I grew up with (god that sounds dorky) will come back around. 12 years this summer ... You're working on 8!

I pop in like once a week in the hope that the FWS I grew up with (god that sounds dorky) will come back around. 12 years this summer ... You're working on 8!

Same here bro... but we all know it'll never be the same again.

Same here bro... but we all know it'll never be the same again.

I would probably come around more often if some of the old members came around more often. you know, the ones that kept it interesting and kept people on their toes ;)

It'd be more lively if people stuck around to chat and do stuff again.

For the longest time it's been WSWD, SanderK and I answering the scattering of new posts in the request boards and next to nothing everywhere else.

Back