• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Video Editing Software

shantylata596

Whats the best free video editing software? I just want to take out random clips from .avi, mp4, .mkv and other video files and upload them to youtube.

I would say (and I know these are expensive but..)

Sony Vegas Pro for video EDITING and then Adobe AE for effects and whatnot. I've used AE for making introductions and adding effects to a movie clip, but I use Vegas to splice it all together and then render the final product in there. Vegas can do a few effect as well, but obviously not like AE - so I would just say Vegas since it should be fine.

Whats the best free video editing software? I just want to take out random clips from .avi, mp4, .mkv and other video files and upload them to youtube.
i recommend Freemake, its so easy to use and supports youtube upload, search it google.

Since you asked for free to do simple things, Movie Maker for Windows and iMovie for MacOS.

Sorry I have to add to the forum of bad press for Adobe. I have used Adobe support previously and been extremely pleased with the support and professionalism - but it has completely gone away.

I was looking for free Video Editing software too at one stage when I was making a video for uploading to YouTube. I had to search quite a bit and then found one that was not too bad: AVS Video Editor from AVS4you.com. I ended up paying for it, but I don't think it was necessary to pay as it didn't ask me for a license number when I installed the software. I got a special package that included most of all of the other software that was available like a video converter. What I liked about it is that it helps prepare videos for YouTube and uploads it directly to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, Flash and a few other places. The output is not super high-tech quality, but looks reasonable, and is simple enough for novices like me to deal with.

Back