• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukheather

I need free hosting for my blog.

Just need hosting with a database and no ads and doesn't require posting on a forum to keep the hosting etc.

Hey there!
Before selecting a cheap/free hosting provider, kindly do look into their security and reliability reviews. Often, in exchange for cheap prices or free services, certain hosting providers compromise on security and customer service. This can lead to a lot of issues, such as compromised security due to hacking attempts and poor or lack of customer/technical support. Also, in order to generate revenue from cheap or free hosting, hosting companies may run ads, which can hamper your site's content and quality. So, kindly do your research before selecting a free/cheap hosting provider.
Thank you...

When choosing the best web hosting company, always go for the companies that will provide you with complete packages, including customer supports, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Our company provides affordable and trusted package deals for its clients. We have attractive packages for their dedicated hosting services which include many interesting features. We guarantee 99.9% website uptime which is great in the real world of websites. Other than that, we have excellent 365/24/7 customer support, so we are always there to help the clients. Do checkout once!

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

You dont want to allow ads and dont want to post for hosting! What the host will get back in return?

This is a post from 2 years ago BTW.

And to answer your question, LOTS provide free hosting!
Go see for yourself and go ask them as I am not a host so I can't answer that. Plus it doesn't really matter, that is what this forum is for so you.

Plus this forum is PURELY FOR free hosting requests.
Read the forum title. "Free hosting requests"

If you want to know what they get from it, ask them as I am not a host!
They offer it and this forum is PURELY for asking for it, so of course people will ask for it...

It is like going on Facebook and finding a random person and saying "why is Facebook free" they don't know, they are just a user!

Very silly reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back