• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keagle, I thought that if the woman was 16 it didn't matter how young the guy is. But now I'm not 100% certain on that.

Anyway, back on topic, according to FWS member base searches:

Male: 1581
Female: 213
Transgender: 8382

And yeah I know those numbers don't add up to the overall userbase.. but that's what I got.

And a fun fact; did you know that 4% of all newborns are transgender - that's about the same amount of gingers. So it's not at all unlikely that those who said they were, are a bit of both. 'specially Keagle.

Keagle, I thought that if the woman was 16 it didn't matter how young the guy is. But now I'm not 100% certain on that.

Anyway, back on topic, according to FWS member base searches:

Male: 1581
Female: 213
Transgender: 8382

And yeah I know those numbers don't add up to the overall userbase.. but that's what I got.

And a fun fact; did you know that 4% of all newborns are transgender - that's about the same amount of gingers. So it's not at all unlikely that those who said they were, are a bit of both. 'specially Keagle.

8382 trolls!

trollpic.jpg

My blood pressure is fine :)
Oh, nice!
Good to hear! :D :D :D
:bananas_gimme_more_bananas:

17's Legal here. Well, for what I assume your on about anyway =P
In Japan you can't vote until you reach 20. You're not allowed even to drink alcohol or smoke a cigarette, and if found out, you'll be reprimanded by the police officers.

Anyway, my crystal balls says if I give my room number to a sublime 18 year old lady and she bet for that in a LOTTO, she will have more chances of becoming rich. (Sometimes I do practise santeria, with my two crystal balls.) :lol:

That's right, I'm after everything you have. Beware of teenage freaks, they'll ruin your life (or lifestyle) fo' real. :devious2: :lol:

I consider you a teenage lady so you don't belong to them. :p
Now there's nothing I have to worry about. :lol:

I consider you a teenage lady so you don't belong to them. :p
Now there's nothing I have to worry about. :lol:

:lol:

Ah-hah, :idea: you're from Japan. Another item added to my stalker database. :angel:
Just like James, you both know how to get away with everything. :p

I can assure you, I take a bath 10 times more than James.
So you have no other choice than to pick me. :p

:lol:

Dayu, I know sumthing about you. Hahah. :knockedou Let's just say we have some little thing in common. :classic2:

An awful lot of flirting going on here. Dayu boasts 10 times more, but in fact it's still only a monthly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back