• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

I am using Bidvertiser right now and have OVER $10 on my balance that they owe me. Minimum payout is $10. I am not sure how long they take to pay out, but I havn't received payment yet.

Last edited:
Thanks, nice website and forum you have there!
$430 in 7 days is really good. It makes me wonder if perhaps a visitor clicked the ads multiple times and google just assumed that you got them to do it.

$430 in 7 days is really good. It makes me wonder if perhaps a visitor clicked the ads multiple times and google just assumed that you got them to do it.

and what's if the rival (ennemies) supporters team have clicked so many times just to kick as out :tired2:

No doubt... their policy is fairly well known these days. If you piss someone off, they can place many multiple clicks on your site and put your fate in googles' hands.

They should have proof that you put someone up to the multiple clicks or else just not count the multiple clicks and call it a day instead of giving publishers the boot so easily. All it takes is for one a-hole who dislikes you or your website to ruin it for you.

Google adsense is the best followed by bidvertiser. I say followed by bidvertiser because they are the only 2 that you wanted to know about. If there were more like YPN aswell then it would have been Google, YPN and then followed by bidvertiser. lol

I've been doing affiliate marketing for over 6 years and can clearly say that Google beats bidvertiser hands down. That's just my opinion though.

Sound like someone been asking friends to click and refresh the page every hour... :evilb:

I tried bidvertiser a while ago, I made pretty much nothing using it. Using google I've managed to get a few pay outs.

i got banned from google because someone clicked my ads over 400 times they hated me :S so i signed up for bidvertiser and i only have $8.73 for the past 12 days so i dunno :confused4

Seems a bit of a worry that two ad companies kicked you. They don't do it for "nothing".

I'd consider bidvertiser a fraud.

Here's why:

I signed up for their service and added their banner exchange code to my site. Everything was great. It was generating leads and all. About a week later I could no longer access my account. Kept telling me my username/password was invalid. I exchanged e-mails with their support team for another week, and still couldn't access my account. They kept telling me that they had no problem accessing my account so it must be my computer. I tried on a multiple computers at home, work and school. Still was unable to access my account.

In the end I asked them to just terminate the account, which they did and I lost any sales earned up to that point.

Back