• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your computer desk

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
What you rolling with?

Workstation pics plz, doesn't matter if its messy, what you rolling with :ninja:.

My home layout, excuse the mess

pic010he5.jpg

Last edited:
LOL Is that a HP Deskjet F380? I have the exact same one. It sucks big time so we also have a Deskjet 1280 that i was going to start my own fantasy poster company lol

LOL Is that a HP Deskjet F380? I have the exact same one. It sucks big time so we also have a Deskjet 1280 that i was going to start my own fantasy poster company lol

It is lol, I like it but i prefer my Officejet 5610, I dont do allot of colour printing, I use a Samsung ML2010 mono printer as its fast.

Umm... Mine a little messy as it gets to the left side... :p

picture1qs6.png

Can you see the old Macbook hiding???????!!! it fell down the stairs n broke :-( poor thing

Last edited:
Dark Matter, I envy you :/

I took this pic for another forum a couple of months back but tbh the only thing that's changed is the mess on the desk.

xfu72c.jpg

I'll have to post a pic of my home setup when I get home, I'll also have to post my work one there as well since all I have is my phone to take pics with. Nice looking stuff..very..neat. Mine is so messy.

Image prolly sucks, used my phone to take it..and yea..my desk is messy..need to clean it eventually.

There's an old dell under there running Ubuntu..need to get a KVM so I can run it off this monitor..the old 15" crt is on the floor now :/

Kinda blurry, but it's the best one I have atm.

PICT0553.jpg

Don't mind the false date, it's like 2/24/2008, not jan, and 2007.

Back