• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 11Fire01

1. 1

[Merged] Human Rights In Nigeria

hi i tried to say: who has the choice to kill people and do it with intend to kill is a murderer - doesnt matter what the murderer did. hope you can understand (read) it. :) bye
  2. 1

hi k, maybe it was to generally :rolleyes: but in self-defence you have no choice, either he or yourself. If a murderer comes to kill me i wont hesitate - who not ... The state plan the murder. The state has the choice what it ll do. Prison or with itend to kill. Now you can say...
  3. 1

hi does it matter why a person is killing a person - a murder is a murder, doesnt matter why he does it. bye
  4. 1

hi there's not only a western society :p ...and the western isnt the best only better. bye
  5. 1

Intel sued over P4's performance.

hi for european people it is really funny to read it :) . Most of the law in us is very stupid. If you do something like to dry your dog in the microwave you can sue them because it wasnt in the instructions for the machine. And for many people it is logical to not dry your dog with a...
  6. 1

hi @anhedonia But it is so. Not everything in the world is running very well. In the 3rd world lands it is a big problem, but thats their culture and law (doesnt matter how hard it sounds). it ll be hard to change it!. Many projects are running for the rights of the humanity. We...
  7. 1

Use titles only!

nice board
Back