• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Alex J.

1. A

Any better system like adf.ly?

What is it you don't like about Adf.ly? Adf.ly is such a basic script you could essentially just build your own. Place Google Ads or another ad networks (or sell directly) and there you have it, your own solution.
  2. A

Difference Between Free host and paid?

Free and paid hosting can differ in quality, support etc A paid host can support itself with the payments made by clients (This would cover staff, licenses, servers etc). With any respectable host this would often result in quality hardware, non-oversold environments etc A free host can't...
  3. A

Do you have a smartphone?

I've got a note 2 and use it for the internet pretty much everyday :). I don't visit FWS but I do use FF. Really no complaints about it and the screen size works wonders for me when considering I use the internet daily (not a lot of screen resizing involved).
  4. A

Looking for reseller hosting

At that price point you should expect a heavily oversold environment which is not what you want your clients to be on. Essentially every client on this box will be able to sell without limits, this can managed in a standard shared environment but not a reseller environment, it simply won't work...
Back