• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by allanh

1. allanh

Free cPanel hosting for travel-related sites (details inside) -> Japan-related prefer

Hello, long time no see , boys and girls: I haven't been back to this forum for a long time due to commitments in real life. I am offering FREE cPanel webhosting on my dedicated server ( Being online for more than 7 years in a row now). The specs of offer (space/bandwidth) can be...
  2. allanh

Designer wanted for a World of Warcraft guild website

hi all, I have found a designer. Thanks for all those who were interested.
  3. allanh

free webhosting for life ( x1 )

hi, please pm me with your portfolio, thanks. To dreads: I am looking for a stand alone site.
  4. allanh

free webhosting for life ( x1 )

I am offering free , life long, high performace webhosting to x1 person with the following specs: 500mb space 40 gig of bandwidth / month Full cpanel reseller capability No content restriction (provided legal) No ads , no posting Catch: You have to design me a World of Warcraft...
  5. allanh

oh, and also I am looking for the forum (smf) to be skinned too (to match the colours)
  6. allanh

hi, Kurt, I think Wordpress will be great (easier for me to update).
  7. allanh

hello. I am a looking for a designer for my World of Warcraft guild website(yes, I am the guild leader). I expect a simple, clean website but has good colour mixture. Example sites include: http://www.coal-guild.org/tbc/viewnews.php http://www.risenguild.com/ If you feel you are...
  8. allanh

You Joined FWS Becuase...

and same applied to datablocks as well :(
  9. allanh

I think Tom was still posting quite a bit after transfer to vB? He only left this forum a few years ago. and the Netcabins venture didn't seem to have gone too well.
  10. allanh

Cancer

depending on whether it is metastatic or not (i.e. spreading). If it has spread, it will then depend on the site of metastasis. I assume your father will get a CT scan of his chest , abdomen and pelvis-> then possibly radiotherapy+/-chemo. If it's local, then perhaps surgery. Good luck :)
  11. allanh

What games are you playing atm?

for those who play WoW, does any play on Proudmoore?
  12. allanh

I joined because I was looking for reviews of Xoom.com and crosswinds (yes , those were prior to 1999). :)
  13. allanh

Random picture thread.

here are some buns I saw at a bakery.....
  14. allanh

Name For My New Band

what about "Spice Boyz" ? :D
  15. allanh

Domain online since 1994

http://web.archive.org/collections/web.html first record of the site is on Nov 17, 2001
Back