• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by AnglaGadapee

1. AnglaGadapee

will CSS hurt SEO ?

CSS can hurt your website's view and speed in some cases. Likewise, one of WP site's plugin was putting much CSS and I noticed that it is made many of my web pages empty.
  2. AnglaGadapee

$12/Year Hosting, Unlimited Features, Double Domain Hosting - Hostbazzar!

Honestly, I never heard about this host provider but yes, I am using Hostinger for many years and my experience is very good with them. Hopefully, your reviewed one would also be a good option. Thanks for the review.
  3. AnglaGadapee

ESDS eNlight 360 - A Unified Cloud Management Solution

Indeed, cloud computing is the future. It earned more than 300 billion USD in only 2020, and for sure, this revenue would increase in upcoming years. If you are asking about the best cloud services, then the name of AWS, Aruze, Alibaba Cloud and Firebase should be at the top, but it doesn't mean...
  4. AnglaGadapee

What is your favorite car?

Cybertruck of Tesla is my damn favourite.
  5. AnglaGadapee

Is Free Web Hosting Good?

Quality of hosting compromised with free services.
  6. AnglaGadapee

EvaDav- Global Advertising Network providing push notifications, pops and native ads

It looks like a good ad network. I got their message a few days ago but unluckily, the ad didn't work in my WordPress widget but working in the header. I would say that team is very cooperative but I didn't use this publishing service till now.
  7. AnglaGadapee

Best keyword search tool?

Ahref, Semrush, and Keyword Tool are the best.
  8. AnglaGadapee

5 Best Chrome Extensions For Digital Marketing

You can also include Moz bar, VPN extensions and Alexa checker in this.
Back