• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by APEXware

1. A

Hosting Starting at only $9.95/YEAR!

Rock Bottom Hosting (rockbottomhosting.com) is a low cost hosting service operated by Apexware.com, a premium hosting company that has been in business 2 years. Our goal is to provide affordable AND reliable hosting that starts at only $9.95 a YEAR! Our Shared Plans: PLAN 1 ••...
  2. A

••• Reseller and Shared Hosting Summer BLOWOUT! - ONE WEEK ONLY! •••

••• For this week only from June 1-9 all APEXware shared and reseller hosting plans are a full 50% off! ••• All APEXware hosting plans include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 30 day money back guarantee! Reseller Plans: Reseller 1 Regular Price: $19.95/month, this week only...
  3. A

••• Shared Hosting BLOWOUT Special – 6 accounts total available •••

APEXware.com Shared Hosting Blowout: Special One - $19.95/YEAR! 100mb Disk Space 3gb Transfer Cpanel 6.4 MySQL 4.0.12 PHP4.3.1 Perl 5.6.1 CGI-Bin 5 MySQL Databases 5 Subdomains 25 Email Accounts 5 FTP Accounts Shared SSL SSI Webmail: Neomail and Horde Web Stats Daily...
  4. A

* Reseller Blowout Special -- INSANELY LOW PRICES starting @ $9.95/mo! *

* We are extending this Reseller Special for another week! * APEXware introduced our reseller plans 6 months ago, and because the first 6 months have been so successful I've decided to make some reseller plans available to WHT members for very low prices! Reseller 1 - 1 Left Only...
  5. A

* Reseller Blowout Special - INSANELY LOW PRICES! *

* We are extending this Reseller Special for another week! * APEXware introduced our reseller plans 6 months ago, and because the first 6 months have been so successful I've decided to make some reseller plans available to WHT members for very low prices! Reseller 1 - 2 Left Only...
  6. A

APEXware's DOUBLE DISK SPACE Spring Special!

APEXware's Spring Special: Purchase ANY shared hosting plan and receive DOUBLE the disk space for your account at no extra charge! To view the features of our plans, please visit here. If you'd like to order, please visit our order page. For example, if you purchase the APEX 50mb plan...
  7. A

Super Bowl Special! FREE hosting for 1 year!

APEXware.com Super Bowl Special: Any shared hosting or reseller hosting package ordered between now and 6:15pm CST this evening(1/26) will be eligible for a possible year of free hosting for your account! Special ended, thanks!
  8. A

January Special - Whoa Nellie Check it Out!

APEXware.com Advanced Hosting Solutions is happy to announce our new monthly special! For the month of January, anyone who orders any shared or reseller hosting package will receive DOUBLE the disk space on their account! For example, if you order the APEX 500mb plan, you would receive...
  9. A

High Quality, CHEAP Hosting Special!

Hey everyone. APEXware is running a new WHT special! I've never offered accounts quite this cheap. Only $50 per year for 300 MB storage and 8 GB transfer! or $30 per year for 150 MB storage and 5 GB transfer! These are custom plans, and are 4-5 times cheaper than a comparable...
  10. A

APEXware's Double it Special!

For the next week through next Saturday APEXware will be offering DOUBLE the disk space for all hosting plans! You also get unlimited pop3 accounts, mysql databases, and subdomains with ALL plans! You can view all our hosting plans here. To take advantage of this special simply type...
  11. A

APEXware's Newest Special!

APEXware recently added the ability to auto-install PHP-Nuke, PostNuke, PHPwebsite, phpBB and other scripts via your account control panel. To celebrate I've decided for a limited time to offer special pricing and plans to go along with these new features: Nuke 50 $6/month or $60/year...
  12. A

50% Off All Hosting Plans!

APEXware's newest special: We are offering 50% off all of our hosting plans! 50% off the monthly price, or 50% off the yearly price. This offer is good for the first 10 accounts ordered under this special. 50% off order page: http://www.apexware.com/50percentoff.htm Plans...
  13. A

Need a Host

Invisionboard has more of an Ikonboard look to it last I checked. So you and your board members might be more used to it. PHPbb is great from what everyone says, but I like other board system layouts and the 'look' of them better than PHPbb, but that's just me. I'd say it would probably be...
  14. A

Need a Host

There are several good free PHP boards. If the host you sign up with has CPanel as the control panel, it comes with XMBforum for free. Just make one click in the control panel and it's created. Also phpBB, invisionboard(basically the PHP version of Ikonboard), and there are a few others...
  15. A

does any1 have

We can offer you our APEX 25 plan for free. 25mb 2gb bw CPanel 4 5 MySQL DB's 25 POP3's PHP/Perl And more which can be seen at http://www.apexware.com/hosting.htm. All we require is that recommend us as you said, if you are happy with our service. If interested contact us at...
Back