• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Aquatix

1. Aquatix

Including content

Basically, all I want to do is (for example) include the contents of "nav.html" into the bottom of a bunch of other pages (ie. "index.html"), making some of the content dynamic. What's the best bet for doing this quickly and easily? Any examples or tips would be much appreciated, thanks. :)
  2. Aquatix

invision graphics

This coming from the kid with some sort of strange privacy issues? Yeah, right... :rolleyes: I have no idea why Phyxisus even bothered giving you that link - you totally didn't deserve it... and your attitude STINKS.
  3. Aquatix

Great design

What the hell is that mess supposed to be?!
  4. Aquatix

Girls: Nice Eyecandy, but fkn annoying!

I couldn't agree more. And the whole "burp and fart" thing - that REALLY shows your age. :rolleyes:
  5. Aquatix

Site that takes 30gb/day

No shit, Sherlock! :p Google currently responds to more than 200 million search queries per day.
  6. Aquatix

Funny Stuff

Most of those are absolute bollocks. People make up crap like that for the sake of having stuff to put on their websites. :rolleyes:
  7. Aquatix

Domain for sale: $20,000?!

drugstore.com Commercial Not available drugstore.net International Not available drugstore.org Organization Not available drugstore.biz Businesses Not available drugstore.info International Not available drugstore.co.uk UK Commercial Not available
  8. Aquatix

invision graphics

Whoa, better not share your email address, you never know what might happen to you. :rolleyes: Why should IBplanet give you ANYTHING if you're not willing to give them a few seconds of your time (and, WOW, your email address!) to register? Why should ANYONE give you anything? Why should we...
  9. Aquatix

e2k.boxnet.net

No. You just need to save them as more highly compressed JPG files.
  10. Aquatix

[Review] Logo just made for a men's ezine

Looks too much like the logo associated with "genuine leather goods" if you ask me. :p This is the best example I could find: http://www.leathersmith.com/logo.gif
  11. Aquatix

Which do you like more?

I suspect both of those header graphics are gonna be WAY too big... I hate going to a site and waiting for 100kb+ headers to load. :mad:
  12. Aquatix

Yabp

Err, I thought I already did? :rolleyes:
  13. Aquatix

Yupadog v.X

Trust me; it doesn't...
  14. Aquatix

Domain for sale: $20,000?!

Why do people insist on doing stupid things like that? $20,000 for a catchy & generic top level domain is pretty cheap if you ask me. Someone has already brought this up I think, but I just wanted to refer back the the whole Business.com thing - a bargin at $7m...
  15. Aquatix

Element Of One

Nice work. It makes a change that I can actually say "GOOD JOB!" instead of saying it's crap... :p I wish there were more sites like that up for review in this forum. From my initial browsing, I don't think there was a single thing I could really fault. :)
Back