• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by [AS]Richard

1. [AS]Richard

Cloud VPS ● Free Migration & Basic Management ● SSD RAID10

Introducing KVM SSD Cloud Servers hosted on our custom Openstack cloud platform. These servers function exactly like a VPS, with additional cloud features. We will assist your migration and setup! Simply send in a support ticket after signing up. To learn more and order, please visit...
  2. [AS]Richard

30% Off Choopa NJ DC, 1GB Ram OVZ, Intel 520/Samsung 840 Pro, RAID10, 1GBPS

Read our client reviews and discover why Armorshark is a match for your VPS needs: 1. Trevor http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8671839&postcount=6 2. Reed H., client of 8 months, via support ticket 3. Konstantin Boyandin of VPSeer.com 4. Ahmed M., client of 8 months, via...
  3. [AS]Richard

Overstock kvm ssd vps 50% off | $9.99 1 gb ram | 48 hour insane deals

Armorshark.COM has added several dozen new nodes to its server pool. As a result, we are rewarding our loyal customers with an incredible deal: 50% OFF the first THREE months of your VPS! ENTER CODE: WHT50 When our servers reach 20% capacity we will be shutting down this promotion, so...
  4. [AS]Richard

Large Web Development and Hosting Forum up for sale!

Yup it was sold in less than 24 hours. Thread can be closed, thanks.
  5. [AS]Richard

Large Web Development and Hosting Forum up for sale!

Hello, I am currently selling KH3 Webmaster Community, a webmaster forum discussing hosting, design, programming, and more. The reason I am selling it is because of lack of time and interest. KH3 currently has a Google PageRank of 3, over 20000 posts and over 1900 members. KH3 has been online...
  6. [AS]Richard

[CHEAP!]Two Domains + Advertising

lackofpassion.com Great for personal blogs, gaming sites, and even forum. Minimum price: $15 HOT!!! promotebb.com HOT!!! Create your own post exchange forum or marketing discussion forum! Comes with custom-coded module created by me that sends you PMs when someone buys X amount of posts...
  7. [AS]Richard

Free WHMCS Intergration

Awesome offer. Will contact you when I need it. :)
  8. [AS]Richard

Website Hosting - Private server

Hello, I sent you a PM about a private offer. Hoping to host you!
  9. [AS]Richard

Free Web Hosting with Free Top-level Domain Name

Features 16 Gigabytes RAID 1 Storage 160 Gigabytes Premium Level 3 Bandwidth on Tier 1 Connection cPanel 11 with Fantastico De Luxe, Installatron, and RVSkin Manager Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases PHP 4 & 5 Ruby on Rails LiteSpeed web server...
  10. [AS]Richard

DDOS Attacks

You need a hardware firewall to prevent attacks coming from the outside, and a software or internal firewall to prevent malicious programs from sending out information. Hardware firewalls are very effective.
  11. [AS]Richard

Should i start post 2 host plan?

According to your site, I think your plans are paid... It makes a big difference. If you offer so much space already, why would someone post to get it?
  12. [AS]Richard

Free Web Hosting | Free Domains

Features 16 Gigabytes RAID 1 Storage 160 Gigabytes Premium Level 3 Bandwidth on Tier 1 Connection cPanel 11 with Fantastico De Luxe, Installatron, and RVSkin Manager Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases PHP 4 & 5 Ruby on Rails LiteSpeed web server...
  13. [AS]Richard

WHMCS vs ClientExec

Ubersmith is still the best solution for corporations and enterprise level businesses. For the starting to mid-experienced web host, I would say that WHMCS has many more features than ClientExec. The pricing is also better.
  14. [AS]Richard

Free cPanel Hosting with No Ads and Free Domains!

15. [AS]Richard

Annoying Chinese Sites?

The wonders of P2H... :) I have quite a few Chinese members and all are running honest, legitimate sites.
Back