• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Athertle-2FH

1. A

Request free cPanel hosting

Hello there, rovio! If you still require your free cPanel hosting, 2FreeHosting meets your needs and more! Check us out today! If you want to see all of our features, see this page.
  2. A

Html and html 5

Interesting. Many website template providers usually brag about how they are scripted in HTML5.
  3. A

Best FTP program

Like everyone else, FileZilla is the best FTP program. However, I've been hearing about SmartFTP. Any remarks on that?
  4. A

Need your advice

Definitely WordPress. You can get a few plugins that allow guests to do that. Plus, they already have a comment moderating system integrated into it.
  5. A

What are the advantages of having our own domain name?

Thanks! I definitely agree with you as well as the above posters. Free domains just don't do it!
  6. A

Free hosting request: FTP Space:

Hey there! I'm from 2FreeHosting.com and we have a strict no-ads policy. We also offer FTP for all clients (free and paid). Our servers are currently located in the US, but they are powerful enough to provide web hosting around the globe. Check us out at 2FreeHosting.com!
  7. A

We just changed our name from dwhs.com to webhost.pro

Interesting. I see what you're going after there, with the memorable domain name. However, I personally liked your old domain name better.
  8. A

Any better system like adf.ly?

If you're talking about how much revenue you can get, AdFoc.us has a much better payout rate that AdF.ly.
  9. A

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

This is crazy. Great job!
  10. A

Different Types of Web Hosting

I'm thinking that this information is for very developed hosting providers. People who are starting or have started recently won't need nearly this much information. Great compilation, however.
  11. A

Best Live chat software

Zopim looks really nice and seems to have potential.
  12. A

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

Free Hosting has multiple pros and cons, so I'll just be going over a few of them. Pro: You can easily test out and start your website without paying a cent Many times, paid hosting has the same uptime as free hosting (just a marketing gimmick) Cons: You'll be limited very...
  13. A

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

Depends who you are! If you're just testing out the hosting waters, you should definitely go with a free hosting service just to see how everything is. If you're dedicated to developing your website, just to be safe you should stick with paid hosting services.
Back