• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Bossbuild

1. B

Facebook Publish for wordpress

Hi George, If your using wordpress you should just get a plugin like "AWD all in one facebook". Also it sounds like thats trying to allow some kind of facebook application.
  2. B

cPanel Hosting - £3.99 a month, 2GB of space, 10GB bandwidth - NR EMPTY LINUX SERVER!

Hello, At the moment we have a couple of spare dedicated servers and we're looking to provide some decent hosting in return for a small fee, mainly to cover their expensive upkeep! They only have a few low traffic website's on Both have: 2 processors 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 3065 @ 2.33GHz...
  3. B

Reseller Cluster Review - THEY DONT PAYOUT

Just realised I probably should have posted this in Hosting Discussions.....Would someone be able to move this thread? =)
  4. B

Reseller Cluster Review - THEY DONT PAYOUT

Hi Guys, Seen a few people asking about this company and weather it's a scam or not so thought I'd post my experience with them to save some people from the pain of selling their hosting and then not being payed. They have been stringing me along with commission payouts and are late...
  5. B

Upgrading vBulletin

New design looks great Peo, Great job! :)
  6. B

Is there anything like this?

You mean like a browser plugin/toolbar that would display different ads when you refresh a page? If so, i don't think many advertisers would want to advertise on that, as the adverts would not be targeted to people who are only interested in the topic of their niche market. If however the ads...
  7. B

Please criticise our new website! =)

Thank you for your nice comments deeplist, its always nice to get good feedback. and yes, it is good to be back! =)
  8. B

Tractor designs

I think the most important thing on a site like a tractor website is the logo design and images used. Also, i think a lot of these sites look very "90's" and basic because the designers (if they had one!) are focusing on the information about the products themselves, rather than the...
  9. B

Please criticise our new website! =)

Hi there, Please you could take a couple of minutes to review a new website that my company launched last week. It's still got a few bugs etc and with any luck you guys might spot a couple we haven't found yet =) Site's URL - BudgetWorkwear.Com Also, comments on design / layout /...
  10. B

99.9% Uptime|Amazing Features|60GB + FREE Domain|$4.49pm!

Personal Hosting Plan - Now Only $4.49pm!! FREE Domain: Yes Disk Space: 60 GB Email Accounts: 1000 Traffic: 1 TB Email Aliases: 1000 Domains: 5 Mailing Lists: 1 Subdomains: 40 MySQL Databases: 20 FrontPage: Yes MySQL Database Space: 50 MB Trouble Tickets: Unlimited...
  11. B

New Authority Sites Backlink Method

Yes, but look at the domain age...It's 6 years old!! That should add some weight to the links =)
  12. B

How to create natural backlinks! (in the eyes of Google!)

@AboutWeb - I think onlineseo is referring to link farms
  13. B

Just thought i'd say thanks for your nice comments guys! Means a lot to me =)
  14. B

Amazing Hosting Deal - Uptime 99.9% - $4.95/pm - Also Business hosting

Check out our amazing web hosting deals below. All come with live support and we will even give you telephone support (unlike most hosting companies) We promise our severs will have 99.9% uptime with a money back guarauntee. Visit our website for details. - Bossbuild.co.uk Personal...
  15. B

Hi Guys/Girls, I'm sure most of you saw my thread on 'how to get backlinks from .gov and .edu' sites, and i have recently found a new method of gaining these with a better chance of the link remaining. It is terribly difficult to have your link approved onto a blog from an authority site...
Back