• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by bottom[FV]

1. B

Anyone used servage.net?

11gig a day is the max b/w. so in order to use the full b/w u need to use 11gig a day. any more and ur site is deactivated till next day. I was looking at them but decided there a no no. i'm still looking. the likes of mher.org and a few others that where posted in my thread
  2. B

Host needed. info inside

theres also a review praising them. altho the 11gig a day limit mite be a problem. cuz there may be a few days of high usuage when the movie is released. if the movie is 500mb then 22 downloads a day is maxed out. where as if i go with mher i get 300 downloads over the whole month. but 22 a day...
  3. B

Host needed. info inside

thats a very impressive deal. £126 for two years i work it out as. damn. now i've got alot to look at.... altho with it being £ its got a good chance. with me being UK and everything :D
  4. B

Host needed. info inside

yea im aware of the unlimted being crap. hence why its in speech marks. they'v either faked awards on there site along with testomonials or they've changed from rackspace to the plant i think. just wondering if anyones got any new info on them. but its too risky. altho its cheap. mite go with...
  5. B

Host needed. info inside

Well. I've been looking at www.gisol.com who have a special offer at the moment: 9,000 MB space and "unlimited" b/w Free Domain Name , 6 MONTHS FREE, Free Setup. and for 2 years = Order Total $190.80 i know thats a good deal. but im worried about there sevice. i kno they've been around...
Back