• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by brahma

1. B

Types of web hosting

A web hosting service allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.After you have registered your domain,designed it if you host the website only other people can access it. There are different types of hosting and one should choose the appropriate...
  2. B

WidgetBucks Legit?

To check whether a site is legit usually, I do follow a simple checklist to see how well they do. 1) Use WhoisXY.com to check the whois information and check whether the contact information matches with the one in the website. 2) In the domain contact details, is there a valid email address. 3)...
  3. B

Dedicated Hosting??

In dedicated hosting services the user gets full control over it and can access the root/administrator panel. The user is responsible for the security and maintenance of the server. Dedicated servers are very expensive.Best suited for large organizations or business. When choosing a host one...
  4. B

How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Provider?

To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above...
  5. B

Online earning

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with...
  6. B

Any good and professional VPS host?

I have not used the one that you have specified.But in general I feel there is no best host...because the aspects/features differ for each individual.Some may look for freebies,some for discounts, others concentrate only on the price and so on...so a best host differ for each one. When choosing...
  7. B

Start Blogging In 3 Easy Steps and Make Money!

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with ,I...
  8. B

Tips on Web Design

Webdesign is more important for a website.It should not be too flashy,easy navigation, and should be pleasant to look.They are more like the eyes to a face.If people get attracted there are chances that they may visit the site regularly increasing your pagerank and webtraffic.If someone is new...
  9. B

Making money online

You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with ,I chose this business because there was no way to get...
  10. B

Intro

Hi all, I am new to http://www.freewebspace.net and very happy to be here.
Back