• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Brandon

1. B

Time to rebuild my host spread

I hate having epilepsy. Back in the saddle again :) the server didn't go down while I was gone according to my monitoring.
  2. B

I'm assuming you'll want the dropbox folder to be your public_html?
  3. B

Okay :) I'll set it up later tonight (around midnight CST) so that nobody should be disturbed if I need to do a reboot when compiling/installing (although i don't believe I need to do that). I'll let you know when I get it setup. :)
  4. B

I'm not sure if you were referring to the cPanel hosts or not, but I'd be willing to give Dropbox a shot :)
  5. B

Your First Operating System?

Mac System 7 here. My parents gave me their old office computer with that on it as a gift. At the time, it was still a beast of a computer. :)
  6. B

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to claim uptime that didn't happen. I was actually unaware that there was any downtime (my site uptime script seemed to ping the server during the intermittent uptime).
  7. B

I'm not quite sure what you're saying here? :confused4 If you're asking for verification that this was truly an issue on the part of the DC: http://www.fdcservers.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4679&page=3 AND tonight from 9pm-3am there will be intermittent downtime while FDC replaces the bad...
  8. B

Just got off the phone with the datacenter: they had some intermittent issues with the network. All should have been stable throughout the day. One of the upstream providers was having some issues, creating some packet loss.
  9. B

Sorry, yes I did have some unexpected cPanel update maintenance go through that John didn't tell me about. (John is my associate at BabbleHost, he generally handles most of the server-side maintenance, although I help out where I can.) EDIT: although, looking at uptime for the site, there...
  10. B

Looking for a filehost that allows adult content and hotlinking

Hi, If you are willing to FTP into my server in order to upload the files, I can meet your requirements with 1 GB of space and 2 GB of bandwidth You can hotlink the files, or do whatever you'd like with them. If you are interested in this, please contact me via the information in my signature.
  11. B

I am open to any Adult material that is Legal within the United States. Also: Downtime for the month was <5 minutes for standard server reboots.
  12. B

Billing Solution project

I'd stay away from Dream Bill. There is a certain webhost that shouldn't be named that is well-established with a similar name..;)
  13. B

Need A reseller

What exactly are you looking for in the way of bandwidth and disk space? What language will the sites mostly be in (yes I do support non-english sites)?
  14. B

By "planning" I meant I already have the server paid, configured, the host bill software up, and support services ready. I'm sorry, I used a poor choice in words :o The only thing that is necessary still is for my (procrastinating) partner to finish the web design. Everything else is fully...
  15. B

I'll bite. I've run a free host before (sold in 2007), and am planning on running a new one, BabbleHost.com, with no intent of selling. What are your requirements? Would: 1 GB Disk 10 GB Bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico 10 of all features (mySQL, domain, e-mail, etc.) Be acceptable? If so, shoot me...
Back