• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by broadreach

1. B

pcisd.com

PCISD has had some troubles over the last few months. Broadreach, a world wide e-commerce company, has offered to help PCISD with growth. If you are having any troubles with PCISD then email broadreach@pcisd.com and we can work to compensate you for your troubles. Please let me know if I...
  2. B

Got Pets?

Is anyone having a hard time getting to my pictures?
  3. B

Favorite TV shows

Im pretty sure this will be the last year of X-files. I read in an article where gillian's last year was this one.
  4. B

Favorite Video Game

Ron, Are you trying to say that had video games when you were a kid :-) I thought you were atleast 18 before all that stuff start to come out :-)
  5. B

Help pls

Chicken I assume that is why you were made a moderator. You handled that post very well. ** Makes note that he was not rude at all.
  6. B

Who do you remember?

Yup, I remember Mr Evil. Boy did he stir up trouble.
  7. B

my own DNS

Ray, If all you want are DNS servers and can provide a machine I can find you a place for 99 US. We Have a facility here local that we share with the local ISP. Im pretty sure we can give you a hand for a very small fee. I just am not sure if we have a spare machine to set aside just for...
  8. B

Bottom of the 9th its 4-4....Who will be the next President

Oh please NO...... No more Clinton
  9. B

Oh yes, you are correct. It really does not matter how many times they count them votes. We will always be able to look at it and say "well you know we should have counted them again."
  10. B

What does everyone think of the Presidential Election 2000? [Edited by broadreach on 11-19-2000 at 11:36 PM]
  11. B

Favorite TV shows

Thats an Idea Time for a new topic :-)
  12. B

Favorite TV shows

I spend tons of time watching MSNBC also. Need to keep up on those stocks.
  13. B

my own DNS

I think your still going to have to pay for DNS traffic. If your worried about that then your best bet is to find 2-4 people and pay them X dollars per month for the use of a machine to run DNS on. You can find ISP's and Web Hosting that are willing to give you a discounted rate for...
  14. B

Favorite TV shows

Gotta love ramon noodles. (Think thats how you spell it)
  15. B

Favorite TV shows

Your joking right?
Back