• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Cal

1. C

Been trying to contact you. How can I reach you? All your support systems are down.

Been trying to contact you. How can I reach you? All your support systems are down.
  2. C

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Wow that is sad... I hope a admin looks into this. haha someone gave me neg rep for my post above. I bet it was the OP! And he already has bad RED rep right now.
  3. C

Get paid for posting your images! Adult images welcome

I might be interested though I'll have to look up some reviews.
  4. C

Looking for free hosting service

ah I didn't know. Thanks for the info.
  5. C

Are you sure? Do you allow adult content? I know the thread poster stated that too.
  6. C

Name cheap Transfers at $6.98!

Not bad. I transfered mines a few weeks ago for $4.99
  7. C

Ya.. looks like I need a new host too. I only got to use them for about 1-2 weeks and it's already closing down.. :( Service was great though, sad to see them go.
  8. C

vBulletin License For Sale

I am looking to sell my vBulletin license. The license is an vB3 license. I will provide free services included to install the board for you. And, I will also configure it for you. Willing to installs mods for you as well. If you optionally wish to renew the vB3 license for $50. You...
  9. C

Happy Thanksgiving

I get turkey in a few hours... yum! :D
  10. C

How a girl tries to know if you really love her

Classic stuff, loved it a lot. I told my g/f about it and it finally proved a point!
  11. C

Need host Adult Forum

Hi there. I decided to post here, since I've asked a few hosts here already. Seems like not many allow adult content. So I am looking for a host, that allows adult content. Basically I have a small adult forum, where we mostly have external links to the material eg. videos...
  12. C

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

I don't get why you don't list, that you display popups on the users site?
  13. C

Time to rebuild my host spread

I am contacting the admins right now. After that, I will update you all on the story. All I can say is for now read my signature.
  14. C

Looking for *free* reseller

And you think I am okay with arguing with someone, who cheats other people. This is the FIRST time I have encountered this happen. It's possible someone else out there may have done this.. but I caught you red handed. I had my doubts earlier, as I couldn't see why a host would do such a...
  15. C

[ABUSE] How do you handle it?

Read your message recently. Will be contacting you about this. Thanks
Back