• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Cheffy

1. C

(6 VPSs left) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

Hello , dmmcintyre3 & Nevil I heard other stuff and "n3rdnl" is a liar" he show me the police report what was made , and polieleos7777 ban me for what u ask my why I didnt trust them right ?
  2. C

I have spook with n3rdnl one of there old members he was banned on that site (only because he have copy and pass one post from there forums) , after that have paid for the domain name freevpssucks.us . The members and admin from freevps have ddos hes site own site and the website freevpssucks.us...
  3. C

I have heard some bad news about them , they use the VPS to DDos attack other sites. So I dont know if I can trust this website ?!
  4. C

Need Cheap Dedicated Server EU

Thanks both for the links I will look into this now
  5. C

Need Cheap Dedicated Server EU

Hello, I am looking for a cheap dedicated server iether in Germany/France/The Netherlands The dedicated server is for hosting 2x Gameservers : Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 & Arma 2 Server 1 x Teamspeak 3 server 1 x Clan website Money to spend between 39,00 - 59,00 dollars All so I am...
  6. C

Latest domain you bought and why?

n3rdnl.nl my own website :)
  7. C

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

I hade the same as Sain Cai the webiste what they host have many popups some of the popup got mailware .
  8. C

SA:MP server free host

I think this posted can be closed down I havent hear nothing back and my offer have close down as well
  9. C

SA:MP server free host

Hello Samp3r I think that I am able to help u out with a 20 slots SA:MP server (the server is hosted in Germany) SA:MP dont use that many ram on a server so feel free to pm me on here and we will see how we can set this up ;)
  10. C

Free VPS/Reseller Needed

I prefereer a free small VPS because the of the dns settings I found out that either WHM or directadmin reseler cant do this .
  11. C

Free VPS/Reseller Needed

Dear FWS Users , I am looking for an free reseller or vps this is for my brand project . I am unable say many about this new project in public because I dont like it when some els is going to do the same thing . It's a big project and need some good offers (speaking about webspace ect..) But...
  12. C

DeluxeHost.co.uk, What do you think ?

Found a bug in the clientpanel http://i50.tinypic.com/2z4k5jm.png
  13. C

Free Shared Hosting/Resellers Hosting

I had free shoutcast (back in the good old days) so an backup is not really need , but nice to see that u guys even take the time to made backup many free hosting company's will never done at all ;) I have made a new account on the forums and hope that some old members will rejoin again :)
  14. C

Free Shared Hosting/Resellers Hosting

I was an old member on hosting-shack , but after 5 months they where gone :( But really an good host back them as far i can rember :)
  15. C

Free cPanel Shared and Reseller : 100GB-500GB Storage

I have sign up with the username zero thanks :)
Back