• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by da one

1. D

Bloody Annoying ICQ

msn > tools > options > Preferences then uncheck the "Run this program when Window starts"
  2. D

Need Help..don't Know Which One To Choose

oh...so dell does have problems... is there any known problems for ibm or toshiba?
  3. D

thank guys... yeah i was thinking towards getting da ibm or da dell....
  4. D

i'm thinking of getting a laptop....n well i don't know which one to get....for the best money.......as well as which laptop is best out of the following list....huhuhu **note: all this brand will be with pentium M 1.6GHz processor ** Toshiba Tecra S1 IBM ThinkPad T40 Dell Latitude...
  5. D

"Free" Web Designers Read in !!

i'll think i'll be da one known as "beginners or the ones that want to learn it would get littel penny's horse page " hahhaha :)
  6. D

"Free" Web Designers Read in !!

hmm i'm interested... sounds kinda good
  7. D

Will do for FREE..FREE...FREE...

thanks for da comment Vietgurl hehehe
  8. D

Will do for FREE..FREE...FREE...

hi everyone i am currently studying this Web Design course..and as a major project which i will have to do at the end of my course...and that is i have to create a website for a business/person.... i will create this website for FREE..yes that's right..the site will be created for FREE...
  9. D

Are these guys serious?

hahha don't think they would get BIG how r they going to manage to get da money to fund all this?
  10. D

Are these guys serious?

too good to be true non-profitable organisation giving out free hosting? doubt it wondering wat kind of non-profitable organisation they belong to.....hmmmm very very IFFY about them
  11. D

Anyone want to help out with a site like here?

me myself and i hehehhe u can count that as 1 hehehhe...so am i in or out? :)
  12. D

URL Forwarding -- your domain, I host it.

how r u manage to do this? did u said u had cable before but now using a 56kb modem? just wondering
  13. D

I Need Help!

wondering out of those 4 site which one is da best? i mean the most stable etc...
  14. D

$4,$7.95,n $12.95 cheap price for quality hosting,

hi i'm just advertising for this person that i know Hosting plans that won't burn ya pocket BASIC PLAN 50 MB Disk 5 Gig Traffic 5 Email Domain Name Use your own domain name (e.g. yourname.com) 2 Sub Domain International Domains supported Register (.com .net .org .us.biz .info)...
  15. D

Staff Wanted....

yeah i would like to know too wat da we get? or is this a kinda hearted free will thing?
Back